£13 Trillion: Hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

Thun

Do you think it's some secret loophole no-one knows about that these man are exploiting?

Do you know how long the government has tried to stop this?

Do you know why they haven't been able to?

lol @ not above the law. the game's rigged bro. Fair enough - you think because you're comfortable you get where Phil's coming from..

:lol:

• Upvote 2

that was a quick reply to TF's post

he basically disregards the fact that these groups set the amounts the lowest paid employees in this sector are paid in the first place. They f*ck*ng spend millions every year working out ways of paying these employees LESS. But to be honest this isn't really the point.

If you're making the money in this country. Pay the f*ck*ng tax. How are you going to try and say that it's okay that he's rang up George and said you know what matey, I've had enough tax for now, come back later yea.

anyway

What's a fair amount to pay them?

I don't know - there's much discussion on what fair pay actually means and it definitely lacks consensus, heck why don't they get given a % of all that tax haven p.

What do you think?

It's not the point, and tbh thats bullshit, I'm sure Top Shop and them shops pay more hourly than a lot of other retail groups and way more than smaller businesses to there frontline staff. Now if you was talking about what they pay to foreign sweatshop workers... Then you'd have a WAY better point.

Do you really think his companies don't pay tax? The tax system in this country is a piss take for some, as they tax you, then tax you again, then again... The rich wised up once that first obsence tax bill comes. Some people don't realise this as most people are just employees who get taxed once, infact most only realise how much the tax system takes the piss until its something like them getting an inheritance...

He's been a tax dodger way before George Osbourne was in political power tbh.

Guest chap44uns

oi what's dat cocaine ketamin bait Ouse tune called?????????????????????

fur coat - you and i

these man are ballin

nah this aint it?????arghhhh this is buggin the f*ck out of me blad

Look at the people around you like friends and fam paying mad tax while these guys think they are above it and don't want to contribute to society to better schools, NHS etc

They look down on you and giving them ratings is like spudding a guy who is smashing your face in

Right this is where people are a bit silly.

Philip Green pays his personal tax bill, if he didnt he'd be in jail for evasion.

The issue here is during a particular year, he planned & avoided a huge corporation tax bill for his company.

You can argue it morally cos it was such HUGE sum of money, but normal people avoid tax everyday, from the money they get paid in hand, to ISA's, to a personal pension. Why pay more tax than you have too?!

I'm sure thun has bumped the system at least once, we've all done it even be it at a minor scale. From filling forms on certain sh*t and not giving all finance info, bills, loopholes to get extra cash etc.

I still aint paid my lunch money from primary ffs and I still contest the amount was wrong.

I think its phil green that paid himself the largest dividend in uk history, a billi and a bit and gov wanted half, guy moved it to monaco calm to the wifes account.

Thun I would expect u be a bit calm on tax, as its the same tax that pays for all these wars, false flag operations and fluoride u are so against? Its not like govs can manage the money with their stupid policies, ill be the last that wants to prop up daemonz that don't wanna see me in such a position anyway.

Ill give to ceaser what is asked of ceaser and no more.

I'm sure thun has bumped the system at least once, we've all done it even be it at a minor scale. From filling forms on certain sh*t and not giving all finance info, bills, loopholes to get extra cash etc.

I still aint paid my lunch money from primary ffs and I still contest the amount was wrong.

I think its phil green that paid himself the largest dividend in uk history, a billi and a bit and gov wanted half, guy moved it to monaco calm to the wifes account.

Thun I would expect u be a bit calm on tax, as its the same tax that pays for all these wars, false flag operations and fluoride u are so against? Its not like govs can manage the money with their stupid policies, ill be the last that wants to prop up daemonz that don't wanna see me in such a position anyway.

Ill give to ceaser what is asked of ceaser and no more.

:lmao:

Getting one over on the system to save a bit of change is one thing, being like Amazon and paying 0 tax on £7 billion of profits is an entirely different thing altogether.

The system is the problem but these man are taking the piss, these corps are receiving all the pros of operating in this country without the most obvious con.

You think you can come to my yard every day to fill your belly and then duck out when it's time to do the dishes?

• Upvote 1

You man are completely misunderstanding what's going on if you're comparing 30trillion dollars to your lunch money in primary school

You'd do the same as them tbh.

That's my point. No misunderstanding.

UKCut or whatever there called, want to name and shame people and companies that dodge paying maximum tax... name & shame? Lol. Are people suddenly gonna stop buying clothes from Top Shop because they avoid paying the maximum tax? Doubt it... What Phil Green did has been out in the public domain since 2006, and people ain't stopped shopping there...

Have you no understanding of relativity?

If I had trillions I would CERTAINLY not make deliberate avoidance of taxes. Yes the loopholes shouldn't exist but legislation shouldn't be their only flagpost for morality. If the Bob Diamond scandal is any example it's likely that they not only use the loopholes as an opportunity but use their power to influence the system enough to keep them there.

The responsibilities of a Trillionaire are different to those that rely on the community to provide. I personally believe the rich have an OBLIGATION to provide charity (and pay taxes).

• Upvote 1

and this is why your never have trillions.

Your sounding like an underachiever tbh, about obligation.

There obligation is too themselves, you really think people become business people to giveaway? They do it so they can earn money without having to work for somebody.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No one single person has owed a trillion tho, guys are getting a bit carried away its spread over a lot of people.

You man are completely misunderstanding what's going on

You man are nit-picking

Trillion - Billion - Million

We're talking about the wealthy that this applies to

That wasn't my neg btw. I don't want to be a millionaire, I'm content.

But yh, let's make this about me, that will bring rationale to the debate.

Technically your wealthier than the majority of the world tbh, how are u fulfilling ur obligation?

\never be content especially at a young age, might aswell be a zombie