Is AVB starting to crack?

Fighting Weight

LMAO @ Andros not being in top 5 appearances made at end of the season for you lot

Will be starting every single game under your next manager

Your new number 10 with Lalemla outwide

Andros is any one trick pony.

He was only bodying because ppl didnt see him as a threat and didnt know what to do with him....guy wont be able to do shit anymore.

Lamela looks shit tbh...guy dont wanna be at spurs guys body language is terrible . Times ive seen him play *on tv and live infront of me* guy loses the ball if he doesnt release it within 4-5 touches everytime. Guys confidence looks shattered. 

I still dont know why we got rid of both BAE and Caulker.....dumbest shit id ever seen

LMAO @ Andros not being in top 5 appearances made at end of the season for you lot

Will be starting every single game under your next manager

Your new number 10 with Lalemla outwide

Lamela looks sh*t tbh...guy dont wanna be at spurs guys body language is terrible . Times ive seen him play *on tv and live infront of me* guy loses the ball if he doesnt release it within 4-5 touches everytime. Guys confidence looks shattered

First of all I dont rate AVB but one thing he did right was getting rid of BAE.

BAE is basically the same type of guy as Chimbonda. Motivated by money and nothing else (not even trophies would motivate BAE).

Sure, BAE might be a nice person, but on the pitch you dont need him in your side.

BAE the type of guy Roy keane would of nailed at half time for bottling challenges if they were on the same team.

BAE is basically the same type of guy as Chimbonda. Motivated by money and nothing else (not even trophies would motivate BAE).

Sure, BAE might be a nice person, but on the pitch you dont need him in your side.

BAE the type of guy Roy keane would of nailed at half time for bottling challenges if they were on the same team.

so he got rid of BAE...but replaced him with who? Nobody

Fryers needs a full season on loan with somebody. Rose is decent, had a good season but when hes injured its a myth

so he got rid of BAE...but replaced him with who? Nobody

Fryers needs a full season on loan with somebody. Rose is decent, had a good season but when hes injured its a myth

True he should of replaced him. Agree with that

Danny Rose is shit tho. championship baller

Yeah great move. Instead we have Naughton at LB now whos been bloody brilliant.

Tim Sherwood, Chris Ramsey and Les Ferdinand will take charge of First Team whilst the club progresses discussions. Steffen Freund and Tony Parks continue as part of the coaching staff. Jose Mario Rocha, Luis Martins and Daniel Sussa leave the coaching staff and we wish them well in the future.

Sigh.gif

end of the day our teams a mess

defence without Vertonghen playing his natural role is a mess

So many players out of position

No forwards banging.

We got a million midfielders who are all fighitng to play ina team with nobody whos gonna bang a goal.

imagine....struggling for defenders...yet we have sandro, capoue, dembele, holtby, townsend, lennon, eriksen, lamela, paulinho, sigurdsson, chadli. Carroll and livermore out on loan

come on now like that is ridiculous?

3 strikers ...defoe, ade, soldado  ....soldado playing loan most the time...ade hasnt even seen the ball more than 90...its just a mess

rose isnt better than benny behave.

Les and sherwood tho :rofl:

we are fucked