The paragraph thread

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland

''Individuals of Sub-Saharan African ancestry have the largest and most active apocrine glands.[32] Racial differences also exist in the cerumen glands: apocrine sweat glands which produce earwax.[3] East Asians have predominantly dry earwax, as opposed to sticky; the gene encoding for this is strongly linked to reduced body odor, whereas those with wet, sticky earwax (Europeans and Africans) are prone to more body odor''

always wondered why blax seem to sweat most

"I won't even mention where about the Somalis fit for the time being as they are suffering from a severe identity crisis. How else do you explain a Somali holding a Kenyan passport saying he was born and raised in "Pand-Pieri" (somewhere in Kisumu) while the same gentleman cannot utter the basic general greeting"

:rofl:  :rofl:

memba bein on d block one time, this akhi brother was tellin 2 man about he'd just come bk from d "motherland" saying how nice it was this time of year describin d hotel hotel n beaches bare in mind these are somalians

im thinking yo ^) lol had to involve myself just said rah somalias popping right now ye uno jus enough to merit a response 

brothers like nah fam kenya, im like how you mean he's like kenya

no one else batted an eye lid

almost died

nother time one brother try tell me pattys orignated in somalia, bare man backed it as well  :rofl:

csb

• 9 months later...