Who is the better Managers

Admin.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL TF the stats you've put forward what do they prove?Cos from my working out on just one stat which was the the Home and & Away stats AS A TOTAL proves Arsenal are at something like 45% (rounded up) wins whereas Chelsea, L'pool and Man Utd are above 51% or above.

Those cl facts were nice but i'll break it down in pictures
This is what happened when fergie went to a cl final474250_mediumsquare.jpgThis is what happened when jose went to a cl finalfcporto_factfile1.jpgThis is what happened when rafa went to a cl finalxin_040502260801376163795.jpgAnd this is what happened when arsene went to a cl finale20864a210d8580159abb2d21c0cc358.jpg
LMFAO!

Interesting read TF,this thread is about facts & stats & TF came with a bag of them & someone asked "what was the point" lol that's dumb.
no this thread is about who is the better manager out the top 4 in england using facts to back that up then TF said we shouldnt count what they achieved before coming to england because england is the only thing then countsnow hes trying to say f*ck winning trophies its all about win losss record in the CLthen he posts a load of AIR about the champions league, trying to take away from the original point of who has the best trophey record out of the top 4 in england (coz at the end of the day trophies count for everything).Also he said about fergie doing nutting in europe yeah hes been pretty air but remember our best side couldnt even compete in europe legitly.but he still has 2 more trophies then wengerwenger has nothing but runners up medals

LOL TF the stats you've put forward what do they prove?Cos from my working out on just one stat which was the the Home and & Away stats AS A TOTAL proves Arsenal are at something like 45% (rounded up) wins whereas Chelsea, L'pool and Man Utd are above 51% or above.
They where never to prove anything there where stats I found on a Liverpool site regarding English teams in the Champions League. Read them again and your see the bias favours Liverpool! Like I'll say one last time they where never to prove anything, more just for you stat lovers to read, try and understand how to use to get at Arsenal and f*ck off with your nonsense talk for a few hours...

I still stick by, England in this comparsion is the only thing that counts...I said its about more than just honours, which it is...Whats air? There "facts and stats"...When did I say that, your confusing me for the person who typed that all out instead of the person who just copied & pasted...

Dont know if its been said (I'm on page 7 and cant be bothered to read through it) but TF's just tryna get Wenger into third place.Thats all he wants. But he is clutching at straws.
Stick to music like I've told you before. No straws its just a bullshit theory...By these workings, if Wenger won Champions League next season, he'd move from 4th to 2nd... Irrelevant of if that win was via the easiest route, two last minute goals in the final or a penalty shoot out win... SMH...I'll say it again... England job, its between Wenger or Benitez, your name rests on your decision are you really going to tell me your going to pick Benitez??? Let me know if you would so I can laugh, entertain me.

Lol its bait the only one arsenal fans can try and boy is Rafa, but Wenger has been managing in england for how long, and Rafa still has quite a few honours. And even more so wtf has the england job gotta do with it.CLUTCHING AT STRAWS

Guest roskie_07

Fergie 9- titles in 15 years come onRafa- A champions league winner and finalist in 2 years3rd in the league and a F.A cup Final medal.Jose of course 2 premiership titles in 2 years