Eastenders

Sleepz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T'was good. Agreed it has been one of the best episodes of late.I wouldn't say it's unrealistic. sh*t like that happens more than you think.

T'was good. Agreed it has been one of the best episodes of late.I wouldn't say it's unrealistic. sh*t like that happens more than you think.
I think that person meant it just LOOKED unrealistic.I know what they mean, like when someone has a car-crash or something in Eastenders it just looks ghay...

I see.Unrealistic like the way that Polish mans arm just popped out of nowhere in the market and punched Deano in his face.

I see.Unrealistic like the way that Polish mans arm just popped out of nowhere in the market and punched Deano in his face.
loooooooooooool!! That was just so fake it hurts!But sthill...May is such a doughnut...unless her and Rob where planning on leaving the country...did they think they would really get away with their whole ''kidnapping'' scenario lo!

Little peice of metal?You do realise the severe injuries which can be caused by a scalpal in the wrong hands right?Even an extracted guinea pigs tooth can cause chaos if handled carelessly.

Innit."I want my BABY."Kinda reminded me of..."I want my CAKE." from The Creepshow.

Are you guys being serious that episode was a pile of sh*t only reason I think the storyline was so weak and sh*t they had only a lil time to change it coz of madeline being taken and it not messing up lines in fuiture storylinesand why r easteneders trying the U.S style twist?

ye sick episode. reminded me of hostel, the whole kidnap, handcuffing and torturing basically, and the way she layed out all dem tools.may is a bit nuts still, dem pills have sizzled her brain, she could never get away with kidnap and all that sh*t, even if she did give dawn the money she would of still told feds.that said, DAWN IS A f*ck THICK SILLY HOE. f*ckin hell, she had BAAARE chances to allow rob, everyone told her, and he lies bare to her and she cant even see. she should of allowed it once she found out he was married, dats all long. cant say she deserved it but she has nobody to blame but herself.(p.s. id still f*ck it) lol