What Will You Name Your Children?

Doug

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MessyGyal
Boys name:JacobNoahGirls:JasmineMaimun(means gift in arabic)Those name will probz sound sh*t to me tomorrow
jacob sounds like a ginger persons name

no sendage caos but u caome across as one of them guys who tries too hard to be funny
You shouldn't say that. Caos takes it personal if you don't find his effort ridden "jokes" funny. He might go on to call your family "waste" for the simple reason you just don't find him funny.Anyhow. My sons name is Dylan-Seãn. Double barrel with an accent like my name to sound posh.For my daughter, I would call her Angel with Ceazy and my mums name as a middle names. I'm trying to get pregnant again anyhow, so I can bring more "waste" kids into this world - There I said it to save anyone else their bother.

Oh and if I have another son I like the names Callum or Caleb. I did like Cameron at one point and alot of "C" names because C is so the best letter in the alphabet but I've been put off of Cameron it reminds me of fat, snooty scotsmen who cum everywhere.

I know someone who called their kid Beretta.Isn't that wicked?