So im listening to Vanessa's show now

Supposedly last year the most abortions ever.200,000 babies aborted, ridiculous amount. (1 in 4 babies born last year)1 woman rang up said she had 2 abortions, I dont agree with it but im of te belief everyone can make a mistake but for someone to have 2 they have to have a real disregard for life and dont deserve to have children in the future.Alot of women saying they had an abortion and had still births or couldnt get pregnant later on.What you think?You or your girl had an abortion?

I don't see how women end up in the situation to need an abortion if you aint careless.Silly, little slappers IMO.Saying that I am not anti-abortion. They should have the choice for example severe disability.

Guest Durrty Boi

people are free to have abortionswould you rather they brought a child into the world and couldnt take care of them properly n they suffered?

Guest Durrty Boi
I think people who get preggers with their 3rd child and are still on benefits shud have abortion and sterilisation forced on them..
how would you like your basic human rights violaited just because someone doesnt agree with whyou doif someone came up and saidlets cut off his d*ck coz its wrong that he doesnt like white girls

I think people who get preggers with their 3rd child and are still on benefits shud have abortion and sterilisation forced on them..
how would you like your basic human rights violaited just because someone doesnt agree with whyou doif someone came up and saidlets cut off his d*ck coz its wrong that he doesnt like white girls
I think it is utterly selfish on so many levels to bring up children and to continue to have children when you are not working to support them....Therefore i see it necessary that they do something about it...basically..Your example don't really make sense tho seeing as my dislike for white girls has no bearing on anything.But the birth of a child has implications on the lives of an infinite amount of people...as well as the economy.

Guest Durrty Boi
I think it is utterly selfish on so many levels to bring up children and to continue to have children when you are not working to support them....Therefore i see it necessary that they do something about it...basically..Your example don't really make sense tho seeing as my dislike for white girls has no bearing on anything.But the birth of a child has implications on the lives of an infinite amount of people...as well as the economy.
basically what i was tryna imply is your view on things will obviously be different to othersif a woman is 25, has 5 kids, 5 different baby fathers, no job etc she may think shes raising them righteven though other people may not think the sameso to say she should be sterilised aint really rationalsame way alot of black people think its normal to sleep with white girls, but you dont

theres pro choice then theres pro d*ckheadany chick who uses abortion as contraceptive is a d*ckhead and people who say its ok are d*ckheads.they should have a 1 strike and your out system1 abortion and next one comes with a 3 year jail sentace

theres pro choice then theres pro d*ckheadany chick who uses abortion as contraceptive is a d*ckhead and people who say its ok are d*ckheads.they should have a 1 strike and your out system1 abortion and next one comes with a 3 year jail sentace
So wot happens if the woman has an abortion and then she gets raped, should she go 2 prison 4 that?

Im feeling that still.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

I know a girl that's currently having an abortion.Know 4 other girls that have had them in a year.My area is highest in London for teenage pregnancy If I remember rightly.

I was raised a catholic so i would advise my girlfriend against getting an abortion (ultimately it's her descision), i don't think they should be as freely available as they are but i wouldn't judge someone for having one.

Yhhh i listened to a bit of this before i went work, its deep. I know a few people whos had abortions an its something they will never 4get. I always used to say that I would have an abortion if i got pregnant an it wasnt planned. But now im 20 I realise it really isnt the end of the world, and i would do everything i could to still fulfil my dreams an raise my child.