carpe's 'the wire' appreciation thread

Carpe_Deum

*gunfingers*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrSy9r0-lMgall my best scenes invovle stringer and bodietoo bad they both be dead

The best character on this thing had to be Brother Mouzonne.Bare things need to happen in season 5 though.Barksdale needs to come back and we need to see more of them Greeks. Also battyman Omar must die and I wanna see how shower his brother "No Heart Anthony" is. And Freeman needs to expose the corrupt politicians.Also it would be sick if they done a spin off series showing what it was like before series one. See how Barksdale, Stringer, Cutty, Weebay and all them man were back in the day; and how they built up the empire.

weebay n bird wer sick still. they shud do datwire is too real for all dem other tings to happen tho, avon is gunna be in pen for a long timemarlo gonna war with prop joe season 5 he found the greeks inda last epfocus switches every season. hopefully mcnulty comes back to big boy policing

Guest Removal Man

i would just like to say, i massively appreciate The Wire, but am only half way through season 2, so i will not be partaking in this topiccarry onLONG LIVE THE WIRE