Has anyone here...?

Jodie

Technically I've cheated before, but I don't see it as cheating, I saw it as upgrading. I didn't date both girls at the same time, I left the first one when I found the other.The girl I was going out with....it was never a serious ting. We were only 'in like' with each other. I was with a girl in class in college. You don't understand....she was STUPIDLY peng...and for some reason or another ...she liked me....so boy.....The first time we kissed was the best kiss I've ever had...the first time we did it, was the best sex I've ever had. It's not she was any lash, she's still my girl now. And I like to think she's the 'one'. So I don't regret it. I'm sorry to the girl for cheating, but it was a small risk to take for me to find a girl I'm in love with.Have I been cheated on? Boyyyyy.....dunno. That's the thing....I guess a girl will always know if her man's cheated coz were jus bait like that, but girl's carry it out like a tactical operation. Unless she's dumb or bait, u ain't finding no opened dom wrappers, or lingerie in gym bag or sh*t like that. I hope not, but since I've cheated in the past, I wouldn't be suprised if karma's caught up with me.And no, I wouldn't cheat again.
Just noticed thats ur 666 post!hmmm

Guest Seriouss
Never cheated in a serious relationship.Never been cheated on in a serious relationship.Wouldn't cheat on the misses.
Does this mean you have cheated but just not on longterm girlfriends?

Guest Red-Ribbon

i've been a cheater beforewouldn't do it again tho cos joey greco tried to hot me mid-lash n man had to smash the camera and shank him wi a bit of the camera lenstoo much hype for me

Never cheated in a serious relationship.Never been cheated on in a serious relationship.Wouldn't cheat on the misses.
Does this mean you have cheated but just not on longterm girlfriends?
Uhh yeah basically
I thought u was a good guy hasha.Im upset now.

Technically I've cheated before, but I don't see it as cheating, I saw it as upgrading. I didn't date both girls at the same time, I left the first one when I found the other.The girl I was going out with....it was never a serious ting. We were only 'in like' with each other. I was with a girl in class in college. You don't understand....she was STUPIDLY peng...and for some reason or another ...she liked me....so boy.....The first time we kissed was the best kiss I've ever had...the first time we did it, was the best sex I've ever had. It's not she was any lash, she's still my girl now. And I like to think she's the 'one'. So I don't regret it. I'm sorry to the girl for cheating, but it was a small risk to take for me to find a girl I'm in love with.Have I been cheated on? Boyyyyy.....dunno. That's the thing....I guess a girl will always know if her man's cheated coz were jus bait like that, but girl's carry it out like a tactical operation. Unless she's dumb or bait, u ain't finding no opened dom wrappers, or lingerie in gym bag or sh*t like that. I hope not, but since I've cheated in the past, I wouldn't be suprised if karma's caught up with me.And no, I wouldn't cheat again.
I liked reading this. Its quite sweet actually.I hope she doesnt cheat on you and you stay together forever. biggrin.gif

Cheated?If this one, what was ur reason to do it and do you regret it?Been cheated on?If this one, how did you feel when u found out and wat was the reason as to why they cheated on you?Or will consider cheating on current girlfriend/boyfriend?If this one, why would u think of doing it? Seen something better? Sex aint all that?JUST ASKING! biggrin.gif
Neutrino - NoNoNo.

Cheated?YesBeen cheated on?No.Or will consider cheating on current girlfriend/boyfriend?Yes, man aint married. Yes I'm a c*nt.
Karma is a mutha young man. I hope you realise that.
I par with Karma on a regular. He cool still.
For now. He acts safe until you think he won't betray you thenBLAM!you know the rest.

Cheated?YesBeen cheated on?No.Or will consider cheating on current girlfriend/boyfriend?Yes, man aint married. Yes I'm a c*nt.
Karma is a mutha young man. I hope you realise that.
I par with Karma on a regular. He cool still.
For now. He acts safe until you think he won't betray you thenBLAM!you know the rest.
Nar seriously. Im on the "get back" part, the revenge bit.Everything is cool. I've had a rough time with women.