What the fuck?

Guest Master_Yoda

Guest Master_Yoda

someone called stupid c*nt just sent me this...Up till when I was 12, I had always shared the same bed with my mother. One day, being the horny preteen boy that I am, I decided to get a first hand feel for what a vagina really looked and felt like. Armed with a flashlight, I stuck it under our blanket and aimed it between her legs. It was a beautiful sight.There was a lot of pubic hair above the mangled lips of a vagina. Boy, dad sure did a good job on her. Even though most people would find it disgusting, to a prepubescent boy, it was breathtaking.I didn't want to stop there. I grabbed a tin of vaseline and started to beat my hard c*ck with my right hand. Meanwhile, I ran my fingers along the line of her fur, loving the prickly sensation of an aroused mother. I knew I would be caught eventually, but I didn't care, it was worth the risk.I spread the lips of her p*ssy with my thumb and index finger. Then, carefully, I stuck my index finger inside. Slowly, but surely enough, my finger was completely in her before I realized it.I heard a moan. I withdrew my finger and waited for a while. She turned around, exposing her vagina and anus. I thought for a moment. I decided to penetrate her anus, thus giving me access to her most sacred temple.it was more difficult than I thought. Try as I might, I could not force my finger into her anus. It was too risky. I decided to work on her vagina again. I slowly worked my way in to feel her insides again.Before I knew it, she collapsed down on my hand. Hard. This was a trap! She deliberately rolled over to lure my hand into a weak position. Now she rolled back, and sat straight up. I pretended to be asleep.She angrily whispered: "what are you doing!". I pretended to wake up. "What?""Don't roll around everywhere!" she commanded. I looked as though I had no clue as to what she was talking about, despite my massive boner as clear evidence. She flopped back down again. I felt a small puddle of fluid on the bed and on my hand. I licked it. p*ssy juice doesn't taste like anything at all.Next evening, she opted to sleep on the couch.

someone called stupid c*nt just sent me this...Up till when I was 12, I had always shared the same bed with my mother. One day, being the horny preteen boy that I am, I decided to get a first hand feel for what a vagina really looked and felt like. Armed with a flashlight, I stuck it under our blanket and aimed it between her legs. It was a beautiful sight.There was a lot of pubic hair above the mangled lips of a vagina. Boy, dad sure did a good job on her. Even though most people would find it disgusting, to a prepubescent boy, it was breathtaking.I didn't want to stop there. I grabbed a tin of vaseline and started to beat my hard c*ck with my right hand. Meanwhile, I ran my fingers along the line of her fur, loving the prickly sensation of an aroused mother. I knew I would be caught eventually, but I didn't care, it was worth the risk.I spread the lips of her p*ssy with my thumb and index finger. Then, carefully, I stuck my index finger inside. Slowly, but surely enough, my finger was completely in her before I realized it.I heard a moan. I withdrew my finger and waited for a while. She turned around, exposing her vagina and anus. I thought for a moment. I decided to penetrate her anus, thus giving me access to her most sacred temple.it was more difficult than I thought. Try as I might, I could not force my finger into her anus. It was too risky. I decided to work on her vagina again. I slowly worked my way in to feel her insides again.Before I knew it, she collapsed down on my hand. Hard. This was a trap! She deliberately rolled over to lure my hand into a weak position. Now she rolled back, and sat straight up. I pretended to be asleep.She angrily whispered: "what are you doing!". I pretended to wake up. "What?""Don't roll around everywhere!" she commanded. I looked as though I had no clue as to what she was talking about, despite my massive boner as clear evidence. She flopped back down again. I felt a small puddle of fluid on the bed and on my hand. I licked it. p*ssy juice doesn't taste like anything at all.Next evening, she opted to sleep on the couch.
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR