The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

gonna make sure i definitely go before next July then...
Dutch smoking ban to cover coffee shopsFri Jun 8, 2007 9:22pm BST AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - A Dutch smoking ban will come into force in July next year for all restaurants and cafes - including coffee shops where cannabis is the top attraction, the government decided on Friday.pissed tbh
TBFH
:D :D in 08 (Homer Simpson) Doh ! (Homer Simpson)Sooo i gotta reach before next month..if i don't get the funds im jus gonna hope its a rumor.
Just leave it till your out there. Its cheaper, and much more convenient. Say your going Friday morning to sunday evening, which is what i did, you only really need:100 flight60, hostel for 2 nights.50 quid weed budget for 3 days.70 quid other budget for 3 days.
what time of yr did you go? im kinda shook to leave it cos it will be the height of tourism season
Was erm, end of Feb times. But to be honest, I wouldnt really imagine it getting TOO much more popular in the summer as people usually only go for a weekend, and they can do that all year round basically. Plus, people dont go Dam for the weather or beaches. But im telling you bruv, if theres 10 shops in a row, 3 of em will be cafes, 2 would ahve hostel facilities, 2 would sell food, one will be a weed dedication store of some sort lol, and the other 2 would be other places to jam, like a bar or snooker place or whatever. Point being, theres ALOT of free rooms and beds and sh*t. ALOT.

Guest Radio

ah memories, that one time with them chicks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________second day i was there >>>>>>>>>>>>____________that day>>>>>_________________

This year imma try ride the bikes high... and walk with my bait face... why hide.
???
Everytime I walked out of a coffee shop... I HAD to put on my sunglasses coz I was shook that I looked over bait... and forgetting I was legally high I thought the police would arrest me and keep me in a foreign prison.Yes the weed played with my mind. :D