Wright-Phillips to join Spurs

Eduardo da Silva

HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE WE GOT ... ITS BEEN NEVER ENDING FOR A FEW SEASONS NOW.I CAN SEE SWP PLAYING IN VARIETY OF ROLES WITH LENNON REMAINING OUR CONVENTIONAL RIGHT SIDED WINGER...PETROV WOULD BE A COUP FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.CAN WE LIVE WITH THE EXPECTATION NOW THO...COS WE HAVE TO GET 4TH IF WE CLINCH THESE TWO SIGNINGS...NO IF'S OR BUTS!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE WE GOT ... ITS BEEN NEVER ENDING FOR A FEW SEASONS NOW.I CAN SEE SWP PLAYING IN VARIETY OF ROLES WITH LENNON REMAINING OUR CONVENTIONAL RIGHT SIDED WINGER...PETROV WOULD BE A COUP FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.CAN WE LIVE WITH THE EXPECTATION NOW THO...COS WE HAVE TO GET 4TH IF WE CLINCH THESE TWO SIGNINGS...NO IF'S OR BUTS!
true especially since it looks as if the pedofile aint signing anyone else

People saying SWP's a bad signing obviously didn't see himplay last season. Yes he had a bad start to his Chelsea career. but he's gradually getting back to his best and on his day, he's more effective than lennon. I reckon lennon on the left and SWP on the right CAN work, but if Jol chooses to bench SWP, he's on HELL of a sub to have on the bench. Spurs fans should be grateful to have him

Guest the_truth_hurts

SWPs quality when on form chelsea really dont use him enough. Can't see him at spurs unless Lennons getting demoted to bench. Vila or City look most likely but he should stay at chelsea and battle it out with Robben (might be off), Malouda, Cole and Kalou cause bar Robben i reckon he's a better winger than all of them.

Plainface.We have the 5th biggest sponsership deal in Europe.Our owner is worth over ã1bn.We are making massive profits every year, ã20m+.lol @ us not having enough money.I thought this room was going to be clear of clueless fans now......obviously not.

Spurs like Newcastle, spend bare money but never win anything.
*yawn*Is that another one from your gooners guide to general tottenham put downs?
Last time I checked; it was a fact.
Check again.You will see they havent won anything since 1634 and since then spent about ã950m more than us.