Nandos...

L

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nando's is decent. Chciken burger or Pitta>>>Thats all I eat from there cos they dont season that chicken properly, just douse any sauce on top. Suppose to let that sh*t marinate and soak.But this will duppy your face.00030200_53f513ace1e2671f255b9029a73dda15.jpgMake you cry, blow your nose, sweat and down a gallon of water... at the same time.
LMAO. That pic is like a goldmine, sheeet.
Nandos is way too over rated.
Init, nando's is sh*t. It smells goood but the taste and smell dont match.

I went see them perform in cambridge and cos i promote for them i was back stage n that, there was a nandos across the street and they hadnt eat so sent me over lol
seen...u got sent out there
How can man be boasting about being a sendout?
Oh sh*t lol! Senn out yout.

I went see them perform in cambridge and cos i promote for them i was back stage n that, there was a nandos across the street and they hadnt eat so sent me over lol
seen...u got sent out there
How can man be boasting about being a sendout?
lol keep the change u filthy animal biggrin.gif
LOLon a level,nuttin wrong running a few errands,at least it wernt for ndubz or suttin.. that wud cause me to shoot myself in the face

I eat shitoh daily. There's nothing better than jollof with chicken, coleslaw and shitoh. BUT, I can only handle HOT at Nandos. Extra hot isn't even enjoyable and hot isn't really either.
Coleslaw is soooo nasty! And with jollof rice. Llow it!Jollof rice + plantain + hot suya =heaven on earth.

I eat shitoh daily. There's nothing better than jollof with chicken, coleslaw and shitoh. BUT, I can only handle HOT at Nandos. Extra hot isn't even enjoyable and hot isn't really either.
Coleslaw is soooo nasty! And with jollof rice. Llow it!Jollof rice + plantain + hot suya =heaven on earth.
Jollof wit coleslaw is quite nice stilJollof+plaintain+mixed salad+salad cream is HEAVEN ON EARTH!