Nandos...

L

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nandos is f*ckin sh*t...they dont even cook the chicken with anyfing on it they jus wack on wat sauce u want an then re-heat it....they make u pay before u eat so u cant kick out if there on a long ting an if the food is burnt an sh*t cos they hav ur doe already...the very hot just taste sh*t theres a diffrence between spices an just hot sauce it ruins the chicken...at the end of the day nandos is on the same level as eatin at pizza hut its still f*ckin fast food dont let some wood furnished building an real cuttlery fool you...i'll go 2 a west indian restraunt over nandos any day...its a bumpidge the only fing doin it is the re-fills end off.

Nando's is decent. Chciken burger or Pitta>>>Thats all I eat from there cos they dont season that chicken properly, just douse any sauce on top. Suppose to let that sh*t marinate and soak.But this will duppy your face.00030200_53f513ace1e2671f255b9029a73dda15.jpgMake you cry, blow your nose, sweat and down a gallon of water... at the same time.

Nandos' medium is always the one for me, dunno how people can complain bout it tasting a bit burnt when it's flame grilled chicken, it's supposed to taste like that, like barbecue food kmt.Hot sauce usually ain't the thing for me, but when I do have it I have West Indian Pepper Hot Sauce, usually with my Dad's Pilaou, For the record: African (Zanzibari from where I get it) Pialaou >>>> Indian Pilaou Rice + whatever meat they add with it

That African sh*t is f*ckERY. It's like licking the walls in Hell.
LMAOMy Dad eats Shitoh with his food all the time like it's nothing. But then again, he always says he added "hardly any pepper", and it feels like I swallowed a fireball. I want to try it though to see what it's saying. My pepper tolerance has got higher.

lolhad the very hot yday, That sh*t aint hot - Thats WFH (white folk hot)... IT HARDLY BURNS..My barbecue will have u snorting for days. + I also hate the way black folk hype it like its the best thing thaty ever hit their taste bud.

lemon and herb...i dnt like anything spoiling my chicken experienceK-dot.1
serious? some bland tings there.
there is no in between with nandos tho...i fux with the spicy sauce so i can control it but as far as the chicken itself i like it chickeny lolK-dot.1
[Alie g] CHICKEN DIPPPAAAAAAZZZZZZ!!! [/Ali g]