I kinda see why some people would vote BNP

streets.

We're becoming a globalised world. I do not care about other cultures coming to live on this blessed plot. If the same people who moan had educations then they wouldn't have to worry about "all our jobs being taken", because I ain't seen one eastern European barrister yet! My point is, eastern Europeans are taking the sh*t jobs, that snobby British people don't want.Seriously though, the hype about immigration is just absolute nonsense. I'm not saying we should allow them to come over in their millions (which doesn't happen, anyway)...I'm just saying that they are beneficial to our economy, fact, and thus, they should not be ostracised.
I concur.Its so funny because I've noticed that not only the scummers (eg people living on benefits sitting at home all day) but also upper middle class share these views.Whilst my peers at school whose fathers are MDs were all complaining about 'blooy foreigners' they forget that it is the 'f*cking immigrants' that are keeping these companies running. The cleaners, the electricians and plumbers.What I love is that once these foreigners get their papers they use their skills to expand thus equating to the surge of skilled property developers.I love it.
You agree with the uneducated stuff yet are uneducated with what you just said.Electricians???Plumbers???They aint no immigrants doing them, they only labourers.Faaack orrrrffff and know the facts!!!

What I think he meant to say was:Electricians and Plumbers are qualified labour jobs in short supply, but with a high demand, hence they can command high prices - which in turn leads him to think that because they earn well, it cant be immigrants doing these jobs. Hes wrong, but hey. The majority of 'immigrants' from lower socio economic groups come in doing menial jobs (cleaning, waitressing, food stores etc.), but the others are not the exception to the rule.

We're becoming a globalised world. I do not care about other cultures coming to live on this blessed plot. If the same people who moan had educations then they wouldn't have to worry about "all our jobs being taken", because I ain't seen one eastern European barrister yet! My point is, eastern Europeans are taking the sh*t jobs, that snobby British people don't want.Seriously though, the hype about immigration is just absolute nonsense. I'm not saying we should allow them to come over in their millions (which doesn't happen, anyway)...I'm just saying that they are beneficial to our economy, fact, and thus, they should not be ostracised.
I concur.Its so funny because I've noticed that not only the scummers (eg people living on benefits sitting at home all day) but also upper middle class share these views.Whilst my peers at school whose fathers are MDs were all complaining about 'blooy foreigners' they forget that it is the 'f*cking immigrants' that are keeping these companies running. The cleaners, the electricians and plumbers.What I love is that once these foreigners get their papers they use their skills to expand thus equating to the surge of skilled property developers.I love it.
You agree with the uneducated stuff yet are uneducated with what you just said.Electricians???Plumbers???They aint no immigrants doing them, they only labourers.Faaack orrrrffff and know the facts!!!
^^ Which indigenous English people still wont do. Stop nit picking, and follow the general jist of ones argument.

Guest Durrty Boi

they're kinda like a cult initor a gangthey prey on peoples insecurities and convince them that its someone else's fault and the only way to take care of t is to join them and fight the people for itwhich is why you usually see alot of wasters supporting themnot all the timebut alot of the time

Blame game. Someone said it before.That person that posted above streets, your silly.I may point out that whilst Eastern Europeans are white, they are not British white , and the BNP want to presever and have Great Britian for only the English, Scottish, Welshe and irish (Yes the irish too, they want to Unite the Uk with the R.O.I and call it something like federation of British isles. BNP = any pricks.

Guest Randy Orton

If i was white working class on minimum wage with a family to support.i would 100% vote bnp why?not because i hate other races but because i only care about me and my family and the bnp would help me(they claim) make more money and look after my family.....however im not so i wont

Most people that would vote for BNP are people like Ashman, who feel that the government is trying to put immigrants as a higher priority, when really they are just trying to put them on a par with our country.They think that immigrants get preferetial treatment, and beleive that with BNP they will be the ones who will recieve prefential treatment.People that will vote for BNP are either Old, white people who fought in the war and think they own the country...or people who have a wated life, and strive to make money from benefits as appose to having a job.

Guest Dark Emperor

First of all, no one takes work from other people. These foreigners are willing to work harder for less money then the average british person (white black asian whatever). What incentive does an employer have to employ you when they can employ igor and have him work ten times harder then you will? None. Secondly anyone who would vote for BNP purely based on the amount of foreigners here is, to put it bluntly, an idiot. I do hear a lot of people complaining about eastern europeans, white moreso then black but both still bitch, despite them doing nothing wrong. If I lived in a sh*t country in eastern europe I would want to come to England as well. Quite frankly I cant believe black people have the audacity to bitch about eastern europeans when just twenty years ago they WERE the eastern europeans of that time. Do you really believe that white working class people who vote for the BNP merely do so because of eastern europeans but think every other race is perfect? No, they don't. The white working class is ignorant to say the least and although having no solid reason to be, for lack of better word, racist continue to be so. I was astonished to find that some people I met in pubs believed that every black man walks around with a gun and is affiliated with some type of gang. They have no knowledge or respect of other religions and it is almost funny to listen to the ignorance-stained drivel which flows out of their mouths almost eloquently. I do hate racist people, of any race. I cringe at black people bitching about eastern europeans in what appears to be an attempt to britishfy themselves; and maybe subconciously this is what they are actually trying to achieve. I think a lot of people of any particuliar race belittle members of other races to make themselves feel good about the one they belong to. But don't. don't sink to that level, there is no need for it. I know of one black person who constantly whines about racism towards black people and yet holds negative views towards asians and eastern europeans. Don't be a sheep. I know it is the 'in ting' to insult and hate eastern europeans, but don't. what does it really achieve? Most get jobs and I am willing to bet money that percentage wise more of them have jobs then both the black community and the white community as a whole. Asians are seen as pretty hard workers and I have never heard an asian being racist towards eastern europeans so I see no reason to count them among this growing trend of eastern european hating. And lastly, it is racism everyone is showing. it's not cute, and it's not funny, it's racist. And if you bad mouth eastern europeans as a whole YOU are a racist.

If i was white working class on minimum wage with a family to support.i would 100% vote bnp why?not because i hate other races but because i only care about me and my family and the bnp would help me(they claim) make more money and look after my family.....however im not so i wont
First they came for the Jewsand I did not speak out - because I was not a Jew.Then they came for the communistsand I did not speak out - because I was not a communist.Then they came for the trade unionistsand I did not speak out - because I was not a trade unionist.Then they came for me -and by then there was no one left to speak out for me. Pastor Martin Niemoller

My point is, eastern Europeans are taking the sh*t jobs, that snobby British people don't want.
this is why i don't get why these people complain. Alot of the time they think they are too good for certain jobs yet complain they can't find anything. If times ever became hard for me i would do any job to provide for myself and family.
this is because the majority of people that talk like this are on a high horse they have a job that pays a standard ting per annum but the job they do doesnt really require IMMENSE skill BUT they spend more than they earn and live a lifestyle that they can never obtain by their OWN take home pay after tax.basically a lot of british folk live on borrowed time and money and when this fluctuates and goes wrong and they have money issues immigrants are the easy targets to place the blame upon.i find females are guilty of this more time

The saying "they're nicking all our work" comes from mainly skilled tradesmen who have taken and payed for courses so they can carry out the work that they do.Many Polish and other eastern europeans are under cutting prices to get the work ahead of British people leaving a lot of Brits out of work and then they call us lazy and such other names.The reason why the Polish under cut prices is because they do not have qualifications to do the work they do so they offer a cheaper price at a risk for the customer which is infact illegal for health and safety reasons.You would argue that the workers here in England over charge and the Polish do the work much cheaper so how much more money are the British charging us for work?You must be reminded that many Polish that come here do not have to pay there taxes, they do not have to pay rent as most of them squat or they have about 20 sleeping in one flat paying very very low rent.Do you honestly think they would charge the same low price if they soon had to pay all there bills and rent?Now as for the BNP personaly I believe they have made such a bad name for themselves being labeled racists etc that they need to close the party down and maybe start again with the ENP English National Party and work on some new modern policies. There seems to be no problem with there being a Scotish Nationalist Party??They do need to realise that not only white people are English as many have come to this country and helped us rebuild after the 2nd world war and long before. There are people who have come here and are proud to say they are English however there is also a lot of hate for this country and I believe that you should not bite the hand that feeds you so to a certain extent I believe if you show disrespect to this country then you have no reason being here, They would not have it in any other country so I do not understand why we are so tollorent and I personaly believe because we are so nice to people this could be seen as the weakness of this country.The BNP may have a few policies I agree with however I can also be Liberal with my views, I do not agree with the death penalty in any situation, circumstance.China have a culture, Turkey have a culture, Japan has a culture, the Greeks have a culture.. I do not see the harm in the English wanting more of a culture for ourselves. We are deprived by a lot of people who moan about us having a culture but then go back to Africa or where ever and celebrate there own traditions/history.We shouldn't be questioned or made fun of on our culture or history "what's your culture fish and chips" because in many other countries you would be beheaded for them talks.Anyone who hates England should not be here and anyone who loves England should be able to live here in peace without being brought down by the anti-English and made to feel bad over us being proud of where we come from. It is our right to be proud.

We're becoming a globalised world. I do not care about other cultures coming to live on this blessed plot. If the same people who moan had educations then they wouldn't have to worry about "all our jobs being taken", because I ain't seen one eastern European barrister yet! My point is, eastern Europeans are taking the sh*t jobs, that snobby British people don't want.

The whole of my borough seems to be getting taken over by eastern Europeans. Now obviously if I did a headcount it would probably show the population is only suttin like 5% but visually the change is dramatic.- many eastern european shops have been opened in the space of 1 year- on the train/bus lots of eastern europeans are getting on. the bus is now more crowded.- big groups of eastern european yutes hanging on the streetsNow for me, none of the above really bothers me. I already have a job so im not bothered about them "taking the jobs". Im already used to sitting on buses with nuff different races so that dont bother me. And it werent that long ago since I was jammin on road.But if I was a working class person from a mainly white area, and I saw these changes happening I would probably be getting worried.I kinda see why some people would vote BNP.
y are people hyping about eastern euros reh reh reh, blud i swear ur blak? so wot bout wen us man came ova n opend our barber shops n ting wot wer ppl saying? dont turn in2 1 of dem. blaks had our time so did asians now its dem init.

Wtf is this dumb guy on about.I know your dyslexic so you can't process things properly. Bless you.

y are people hyping about eastern euros reh reh reh, blud i swear ur blak? so wot bout wen us man came ova n opend our barber shops n ting wot wer ppl saying? dont turn in2 1 of dem. blaks had our time so did asians now its dem init.
read what I wrote. Im not hyping over Eastern Europeans.