Sugar....

Uncle Larry

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sugar mc shes hench & black. Take off the top reveal the 6 pack.
lmaoeveryman loved her off, she seemed bless, bit dippy sometimes but bless
Not everyman. I used to argue weekly that she was butters and that people were hyping. She was an attention whore as well as a regular one.
Nah she werent butters still, as for the rest boi dunno
SHE WASNT BUTTERSbut she was rolling DIFFERENT but she wasnt HIDING it like most chicks dont mean i respect her more for it just means i dont have to wonder ya always know what ya gettin into when ya f*ckin with a girl like that so some dude ought to be thankfulas for her being 6 foot oddTHAT IS f*ckIN WICKED tall girls is ME

Met her last nite for the first time...Didnt realise just how f*cking tall the girl is... Little drunken minx!!!Only the original users will know who im talking about!
She came in my shop to buy a ps3, thats when I first saw her.Shes taller than me and I'm 6ft 2inches!!! biggrin.gif My gurl is bare tall, well only about an inch taller than me or the same height, cant really remember.

of course she is not uglyremember the logic of all of thismost on here would love to bang it but CANT so they go to plan b which is most of the girls on here (no names needed) but then when they half way get there the guys may be exposed to some competitive talk from the plan b chick which makes them say sh*t likeSHE AIGHT etc etcsour grapesyou blatently would LOVE to mash sugar and the only thing a GIRL can use to discredit heris saying she is LOOSEbe it true or not she is f*cking SEXYreal pretty

True, Not as much as that Jayde gurl thoughShe was pretty tho
Not gonna lie i had a likkle E-Crush ting on Jayde. f*cking choongting she was.
Jayde was fake

True, Not as much as that Jayde gurl thoughShe was pretty tho
Not gonna lie i had a likkle E-Crush ting on Jayde. f*cking choongting she was.
Jayde was fake
LOL ...

Guest MessyGyal

Sugar is a really nice person if you take the time to actually talk to herShe is far from fat! She is really pretty aswellsome of you have f*cked up views of pretty vs ugly half of you are lashing butt ugly chicks too thats what kills it.

Sugar is a really nice person if you take the time to actually talk to herShe is far from fat! She is really pretty aswellsome of you have f*cked up views of pretty vs ugly half of you are lashing butt ugly chicks too thats what kills it.
girls do this all the time messy you know thisthey get pissed with her they slew her and all of a sudden she is ugly same as guysa girl does a ting with them they catch feelingsthey get vexhes a wasteman with a small nob