Guess the poster

GoldCoast

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

POSTER 13SOME IMIGRENTS TRY MUG MY MUM THE OTHER DAY BUT SHE TURNED INTO SUPERMAN AND ELBOWED THE GUY IN HIS FACE THE LIKE RUKISHI SHE SAT ON HIM AND CALLED THE POLICE MY MUM IS A SHOWERWOMAN YOU DUN KNOW
biggrin.gif Jeeez

Guest Arsenal 4 life
POSTER 13SOME IMIGRENTS TRY MUG MY MUM THE OTHER DAY BUT SHE TURNED INTO SUPERMAN AND ELBOWED THE GUY IN HIS FACE THEN LIKE RUKISHI SHE SAT ON HIM AND CALLED THE POLICE MY MUM IS A SHOWERWOMAN YOU DUN KNOW
LMAO, Don't ave it Toney
YEP ITS TONEY JOKE TING NO SENDAGE TONEY

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Poster 15:I...get all the latest sh*t...I spend more money in a week than you earn a year...I'm loaded...
ME......IM JOKIN I DUNNO

poster 12sh*t man a group of youts are chasing some breh that is nowhere near me and they aint even coming my way. f*ck man i better run in the opposite direction
LMAO. I would get you back but I dunno who you are still.
Nemesis Kid.Whose this?I'm a sh*t stabber and proud. My landlord is a prick.

poster 12sh*t man a group of youts are chasing some breh that is nowhere near me and they aint even coming my way. f*ck man i better run in the opposite direction
LMAO. I would get you back but I dunno who you are still.
Nemesis Kid.Whose this?I'm a sh*t stabber and proud. My landlord is a prick.
Yeah I know the name but I've never noticed any of his posts or his persona.The poster is Jamal??

"basically me and couple bredrins were bored so we thought lets go southend so we got on the train about half 9 and this inspector tried a ting one of my boys was not having none of it he was bare hype so he chucked it back but i told him to allow it but i showed the inspector my leng and he breezed out still anyways we got to southend and there was this lose girl at the station she goes she would give us all head if we bought her credit my boys werent on it but i though yeah come on then so i got her to give me head then i bought a £10 t mobile voucher and used it quickly then gave her the used number she was pissed but i thought f*** it so anyway has this ever happened to anyone before coz i was thinking them southend girls are different"(note the absence of punctuation)

"basically me and couple bredrins were bored so we thought lets go southend so we got on the train about half 9 and this inspector tried a ting one of my boys was not having none of it he was bare hype so he chucked it back but i told him to allow it but i showed the inspector my leng and he breezed out still anyways we got to southend and there was this lose girl at the station she goes she would give us all head if we bought her credit my boys werent on it but i though yeah come on then so i got her to give me head then i bought a £10 t mobile voucher and used it quickly then gave her the used number she was pissed but i thought f*** it so anyway has this ever happened to anyone before coz i was thinking them southend girls are different"(note the absence of punctuation)
That was so sick lol!Its Doctor.