Sign in to follow this  
Humble

Ankle Socks

Anyone know where buy ankle socks.

If you want socks, you go to Primark.You just can't f*ck with it.
yeh its like 1squid for 3 pairs or summinwhite ankle sports socksbuy loads doh coz they always get lost

yeh its like 1squid for 3 pairs or summinwhite ankle sports socksbuy loads doh coz they always get lost
I buy black ones. I wear black trainers, allow everyone seeing my white sock rim at the top.

I buy black ones. I wear black trainers, allow everyone seeing my white sock rim at the top.
MJ style biggrin.gif

I get my Nike socks from JD still...Need to re-up on my ankle socks though so Primark might be me

Cant understand why you made a topic asking where to get ankle socks.You can get ankle socks anywhere its not some exclusive garm.But speaking of garms does anyone know what make this jacket is or where I can purchase one.jacketxw5.jpg

Lol yet another person wanting to know about Famous Stars and Straps.I swear that make is exploding right about now.

Cant understand why you made a topic asking where to get ankle socks.You can get ankle socks anywhere its not some exclusive garm.But speaking of garms does anyone know what make this jacket is or where I can purchase one.jacketxw5.jpg
famous stars and strapsdunno if they wil stock that any more but mash in oxford st stock their stuffkind of a crappy brandits on the right hand side sumwhere when ur goin towards totty crt rd

famous stars and strapsdunno if they wil stock that any more but mash in oxford st stock their stuffkind of a crappy brandits on the right hand side sumwhere when ur goin towards totty crt rd
I personally think the stuff is nice. I wouldn't pay the prices I assume they charge for it though.

Think its about 60£ a hoody which aint badquality seemed ok the hoodys are really baggy doh coz they them skater type hoodys

Think its about 60£ a hoody which aint badquality seemed ok the hoodys are really baggy doh coz they them skater type hoodys
That's not bad at all actually. I like the tees better. Just seen the tee I like on ebay for some stupid cheapness. Guessing it's fake?

Assumed they would cost more than that. They are cheap. Would rock one with jeans and keds.