LIPSING IN PUBLIC PLACES

Goddaz

did you go to teh clubs, or was u just here at the daytime?if night, what clubs u hit? (no stalker)
I hit clubs like Mood, camal, something budda or budda somethingA few others.We hit a few clubs still, it was cheap & some were shook or thought for some reason we'd already been in.

their scousers what do u expectscum of the earthalso wtf is up with man dem parring sandals in this weather swear down i see bare guys going this todayneed 2 bun it
It's not limited to scousers fam, I've seen it happen bare times all over the UK.Sandals in the summer is ALL GOOD in my books lolIt's not a good look if your feet is f*cked & dry etc thoughCHICKS IF YOU HAVE f*ckED UP FEET, ALL WEARING OPEN TOE FOOTWEAR.
The dry feet and sandals are normal for Nigerian males still.

their scousers what do u expectscum of the earthalso wtf is up with man dem parring sandals in this weather swear down i see bare guys going this todayneed 2 bun it
It's not limited to scousers fam, I've seen it happen bare times all over the UK.Sandals in the summer is ALL GOOD in my books lolIt's not a good look if your feet is f*cked & dry etc thoughCHICKS IF YOU HAVE f*ckED UP FEET, ALL WEARING OPEN TOE FOOTWEAR.
people who go outside with extreme dry foot.is it cos they just havent creamed? or is it their foot is so thirsty it just sucks up all the cream and returns to ash?

lol @ claiming pple lipsing in public is a northern thing. might as well just go kitchen now and gouge out your eyes if you live in london. you obviously dont use them.and im not frm north nor loose, and wld lipse a girl in a club/bar..first date. as if you make the one u take home brush first

people who go outside with extreme dry foot.is it cos they just havent creamed? or is it their foot is so thirsty it just sucks up all the cream and returns to ash?
biggrin.gif tgtkty sywyeaye;lsery maeryaeryaeryDUD UDU UEUEAUUIRIIISRTUSSRISRRTUISRTUISSRUSRUSRUJSRUUSTUSDJSDUADU A

lol @ claiming pple lipsing in public is a northern thing. might as well just go kitchen now and gouge out your eyes if you live in london. you obviously dont use them.and im not frm north nor loose, and wld lipse a girl in a club/bar..first date. as if you make the one u take home brush first
SLIPPIN
True its NOT just a north ting but what I've highlighted in red is SLIPPIN like face off said & you completely contradicted yourself.Man going on like brushing CHANGES anything lolShe'll still be a hoe/have the same personality etc da next day cuz

Guest roskie_07

slipping....lipsing people in public places..imagine that ur in the endz and your lipsing gash and your auntie comes past and starts to cuss badword in your ear