Sign in to follow this  
Rsonist

Who's this......?!?!

Guest Jack X Supreme

Frankie from S Club Juniors.My MSN Display picture. She's OD cute.

On a level, i think i would have a chance.I'm a trendy indie c*nt, she probably loves c*nts like me. (but i dont wear shoes and trilbys and sh*t though, im not a chief)

Guest Jack X Supreme
On a level, i think i would have a chance.I'm a trendy indie c*nt, she probably loves c*nts like me. (but i dont wear shoes and trilbys and sh*t though, im not a chief)
She's an Emo.I tried adding her a while ago but I had a skinhead in my picture and Grime as my MySpace song.By tomorrow morning I'ma have a long haired picture up and some Enter Shikari song up try again.

She's an Emo.I tried adding her a while ago but I had a skinhead in my picture and Grime as my MySpace song.By tomorrow morning I'ma have a long haired picture up and some Enter Shikari song up try again.
I wish i hadnt cut my hair now.I'll school her on Parisian electro and B-more club music, since i just can't be seen rolling with that emo sh*t.Them emo brehs are all disgrace to the male species.

Guest Jack X Supreme
I wish i hadnt cut my hair now.I'll school her on Parisian electro and B-more club music, since i just can't be seen rolling with that emo sh*t.Them emo brehs are all disgrace to the male species.
Electro > Screamo > Emo > Pop-punk > Indie rock.Indie rock is yawn.