Quick, someone upload that Fifi sket getting lashed video!

Apocalyptica

21 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)14 Members: Titan, Mickey Bricks, maxibonbon, Mr. F, DINKY, Dat Boy B, Stat Trice, Egokid, Lacoste, Gambit, DJSPARK, North Aleng, Yoshie., BobSmithSee why he should have his own program?LOL

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Adidas blud, you probably have crabs in your mouthpiece assuming you used a pillow. You know he didn't give you his favourite pillow. Probably gave you the one covered in traces of sket juice. You are pissed for life.Adidas...YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE TALKING POINT OF THE CLINIC CANTEEN!!!FAM, YOU ARE PROBABLY GOING TO GET THEM OLD SAGGY TITTY DINNERLADIES MURKING YOU ON ROAD!!!LOLYOU ARE DOOMED TO WASTEMAN STATUS!!!
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Guest I.B.Blackman

The worst thing ive caught off a chick was glandular feversum ting frm lipsin 2 tuffif dey made comdoms 4 my lips man myta haf 2 invest

also get checked for Gingivitissome bitch told me she had but glad i never kissed her but she did give a blow job down wood street in walthamstow
Gingivitis is gum disease not an std.

Guest Durrty Boi
The worst thing ive caught off a chick was glandular feversum ting frm lipsin 2 tuffif dey made comdoms 4 my lips man myta haf 2 invest
what was that like?ive heard of ppl gettin overly so f*cked up from that

Guest I.B.Blackman
what was that like?ive heard of ppl gettin overly so f*cked up from that
kinda f*cked man uphad sum fire fever 4 lyk a weekmy spleen also enlarged lolafta dt it was smoove sailin agen

You know this guy is never going to be a wingman when it comes to drawing gyal on road with Adidas. He gravitates towards dutty gyal. And something tells me Adidas isn't that fond of crustaceans anymore LOL