Quick, someone upload that Fifi sket getting lashed video!

Apocalyptica

Guest I.B.Blackman
Slipped with fifi of all people.......... i remember when she messaged me on myspace because i made a lyric about her.But your boyz dumb........ Shes got a child aswell. She got smashed by PLENTY man ..PLENTY. from day when she still in school at holyfamily aswell *dont think man did that ever and was even watching at the times*Im from waltham forest borough...shes from the bitz.. she comes like a legend.Feel it for you with the crabs though ...you are pisseddddddddddd.
her p*ssy muss come lyk Grand%20Canyon.jpg

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon adidas is chattin sh*t stillif this happened for real who would bait it upf*ck that
correct me if im wrongisnt adidas the guy who told us how he got jacked, how someone crashed into his house and called him a nigga too?

i reckon adidas is chattin sh*t stillif this happened for real who would bait it upf*ck that
correct me if im wrongisnt adidas the guy who told us how he got jacked, how someone crashed into his house and called him a nigga too?
don't forget the fox his sister ran over...

LOLloves the attention then init

Whoever fell for this needs to re-evaluate their e-lives still. This place is dead, thought I'd give it a likkle bit of fire, too many ''Who's the pengest chick'' and ''What did you eat for breakfast'' topics.Thought to myself, hold up. I'm the only person on here who brings true life stories onto the net and don't feel no way about them. So made the topic on crabs last night to get things rolling so I could use it as back-up. Then dropped the bomb today and used Fifi as some cover story seeing as she always gets a 20 pager.Big up Dat Boy B on that production, it was big still. Titan, go suck your mum dry. You made about 50 posts in here, still catching feelings because I said your wifey looks like the Coco Pop Monkey? d*ckhead, go reconstruct your life rudepuss. Big up Dinky and Swiftie, kept the topic rolling with several images and cover stories and last but not least big up the ViP2 security guards in their fluorescent yellow waistcoats, supervising the interwebs.A.Dot.1