Quick, someone upload that Fifi sket getting lashed video!

Apocalyptica

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah true that I know a few girls like that have a hubby and sh*t but call me around to stay at their mums for a quickie one breh clocked coz i had premium tools of face pic and saw man checked my profile nuff thought he was gonna come round and arms man

Oh sh*t, pissed.your boy needs to go clinic NOW!!!

OH LAWDIEAdidas, on the real though...How you gonna explain that at the clinic?Nurse: So, Mr. Adidas, do you know the particular woman you contracted the STD from?'Adidas: *Looks around nervously*Nurse: ''Mr. Adidas?''Adidas: '' I think I got it from a friend''Nurse: *Grows impatient*Nurse: ''Has your friend got a name?''Adidas: ''Peter Wood''Nurse: biggrin.gif

hold on, crabs aint an std, is it?Atleast nothing to go clinic for.

see its obvious his freind never cleaned the bed after he pressed the girl do u think its possible addidas could of swallowed some vaginal fluids and caught something thats why he is taking so long to come back from clinicimagine when he goes clinic and they ask how he got crabs its gonna sound so gay

Guest I.B.Blackman
hold on, crabs aint an std, is it?
nah its some creatures mooching off you body and using it as a habitatnuffin bigthey drink ur bloodnuffin bigthey breed on younuffin bigthey sh*t on younuffin bigthey move yard n expand on2 ur bed sheetsnuffin big

OH LAWDIEAdidas, on the real though...How you gonna explain that at the clinic?Nurse: So, Mr. Adidas, do you know the particular woman you contracted the STD from?'Adidas: *Looks around nervously*Nurse: ''Mr. Adidas?''Adidas: '' I think I got it from a friend''Nurse: *Grows impatient*Nurse: ''Has your friend got a name?''Adidas: ''Peter Wood''Nurse: biggrin.gif
Oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeittttttttttLMAOThe imagery.

Guest karnage

Lol Adidas should get his Vip2 Name changed to Sebastien.I swear this whole 'i got crabs from a friend thing' is an episode of Sugar Rush?

Adidas blud, you probably have crabs in your mouthpiece assuming you used a pillow. You know he didn't give you his favourite pillow. Probably gave you the one covered in traces of sket juice. You are pissed for life.Adidas...YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE TALKING POINT OF THE CLINIC CANTEEN!!!FAM, YOU ARE PROBABLY GOING TO GET THEM OLD SAGGY TITTY DINNERLADIES MURKING YOU ON ROAD!!!LOLYOU ARE DOOMED TO WASTEMAN STATUS!!!

hold on, crabs aint an std, is it?
nah its some creatures mooching off you body and using it as a habitatnuffin bigthey drink ur bloodnuffin bigthey breed on younuffin bigthey sh*t on younuffin bigthey move yard n expand on2 ur bed sheetsnuffin big
nah i get you but can't you just apply something only the lines of a medicated shampoo, to kill them and shave your pubes and be done like go see doctor.What i am trying to get at is would crabs require a cotton bud to be stuck down man's japs eye, in other words would he require an a full std test since they drink blood and all.