Messy's Hate-ism

Guest I.B.Blackman

ahh ffs, dont be on this nubian woobian sh*t.. its good to a level but dont be so nitpicky. i know one girl who is all crazy about the black hair biz and europeanisation of rah rah, and the lightskin over dark skin sh*t and what not.. she's like some fanatic when it comes to this. but at 6pm or whatever time that bullshit eastenders or corrie comes on..she's dead to the world. like india said "does relaxing your hair make you a better friend"?p.s. messy and the other haters ur pissedVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Washing depends on you really.Combing shouldnt break your hair, but OD'ing isn't necessary. Wide tooth combs are usually best.Washing your hair too much will strip it of it's natural oils so you may end up with dandruff, no growth etc..
Ohh ok cool.At the moment i hot comb my hair dry atleast twice a week.Wash and condition it 5 times a week.Leaving the weekend for it to recover unless im going out or getting a trim.

Guest Asclepius
I think there is a kind of enjoyment that can be attained from getting your hair done. I know when my hair is freshly relaxed and cut i feel good.And when it is isn't ........ gosh.
I see.Now do you attribute this feeling to the way this hairstyle is a new feeling on your scalp, the way you seem to be accepted more by friends and strangers alike or the way the media has brain washed you into feeling that you are more pretty with straight hair.I attribute it personnally to the latter, but of course I do not know you.
Not really. I go for the straight haired look and so therefore when it is freshly done, i feel it looks better. When my hair is texturised i will feel the same way.It's got nothing to do with the media, but when your hair has been relaxed from a young age, when half of your hair is straight and the other half is riddled with undergrowth it's not really a good look. It's just what i'm used to.
Ah I see. Do you feel that relaxation of your hair was thrust upon you and now you cannot change it? Or would you still relax your hair if you had the chance of the natural way vs relaxed?

Guest Asclepius
nope my legs are waaay longer than his
I was just kurious ( excuse the pun) because I know that a lot of black people are edgy in regards to being called a monkey. I found this quite ironic as most monkeys have straight hair and thin lips.

I think there is a kind of enjoyment that can be attained from getting your hair done. I know when my hair is freshly relaxed and cut i feel good.And when it is isn't ........ gosh.
I see.Now do you attribute this feeling to the way this hairstyle is a new feeling on your scalp, the way you seem to be accepted more by friends and strangers alike or the way the media has brain washed you into feeling that you are more pretty with straight hair.I attribute it personnally to the latter, but of course I do not know you.
Not really. I go for the straight haired look and so therefore when it is freshly done, i feel it looks better. When my hair is texturised i will feel the same way.It's got nothing to do with the media, but when your hair has been relaxed from a young age, when half of your hair is straight and the other half is riddled with undergrowth it's not really a good look. It's just what i'm used to.
Ah I see. Do you feel that relaxation of your hair was thrust upon you and now you cannot change it? Or would you still relax your hair if you had the chance of the natural way vs relaxed?
Wouldn't go as far to say it was FORCED upon me. For now, i'm gonna continue relaxing it because of the style of my hair it works best.Regardless of whether i relax my hair or not, i will always put some kind of products in my hair (as white people do, as asian people do etc...) just for maintainance and to make it more tameable.

Guest Asclepius
Ah I see.Do you feel that relaxation of your hair was thrust upon you and now you cannot change it? Or would you still relax your hair if you had the chance of the natural way vs relaxed?
Wouldn't go as far to say it was FORCED upon me. For now, i'm gonna continue relaxing it because of the style of my hair it works best.Regardless of whether i relax my hair or not, i will always put some kind of products in my hair (as white people do, as asian people do etc...) just for maintainance and to make it more tameable.
Is your hair relaxed to a bone straight state? Or is it mildly curly still?

I was just kurious ( excuse the pun) because I know that a lot of black people are edgy in regards to being called a monkey.
dosnet bother me iv bin called obefemi martins bossman dad calls me whoopi goldberg so a baboon is really no skin off my nose1 thing i DONT like is when black boys try and feel in ur head 4 trackslike say all black females buss a 2.99 yakky weave

Guest Asclepius
I was just kurious ( excuse the pun) because I know that a lot of black people are edgy in regards to being called a monkey.
dosnet bother me iv bin called obefemi martins bossman dad calls me whoopi goldberg so a baboon is really no skin off my nose1 thing i DONT like is when black boys try and feel in ur head 4 trackslike say all black females buss a 2.99 yakky weave
Tracks? I gather they are something to do with weave but what?

Guest SHO FACE GOON
Messys any confused mixed race woman.
lol them ones that think anything darker than them cant be nice
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE JUST GOOD LOOKING BLACK PEOPLE*waits*

Messys any confused mixed race woman.
lol them ones that think anything darker than them cant be nice
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE JUST GOOD LOOKING BLACK PEOPLE*waits*
wat r u doin bk here? swear u got deaded off by ice nah?ur a ginger white bre till u prove diff

nah u no wat it is, its not so bad now cuz she wears a weavebut she had nice hair, cum like indians, cuz u no sum mix race chicks dont even get a bly in life and their head piece is tuff like brillo padbut she was fast 2 relax it, and then shes scraaaaape it bk, so she had a dutty draw back, and then she tried to like get hair from the middle of her head and comb it forward then aroundit looked f*cked but she is pretty so most man didnt clock unless it was windy
Lord God.This post is so funny because it has so many steps in it.LOL.