Messy's Hate-ism

Guest I.B.Blackman

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah u no wat it is, its not so bad now cuz she wears a weavebut she had nice hair, cum like indians, cuz u no sum mix race chicks dont even get a bly in life and their head piece is tuff like brillo padbut she was fast 2 relax it, and then shes scraaaaape it bk, so she had a dutty draw back, and then she tried to like get hair from the middle of her head and comb it forward then aroundit looked f*cked but she is pretty so most man didnt clock unless it was windy

nah u no wat it is, its not so bad now cuz she wears a weavebut she had nice hair, cum like indians, cuz u no sum mix race chicks dont even get a bly in life and their head piece is tuff like brillo padbut she was fast 2 relax it, and then shes scraaaaape it bk, so she had a dutty draw back, and then she tried to like get hair from the middle of her head and comb it forward then aroundit looked f*cked but she is pretty so most man didnt clock unless it was windy
Lord God.This post is so funny because it has so many steps in it.LOL.

LOL

Guest Asclepius

When you say they do not need to relax their hair are you on some preacher black is beautiful sh*t or do you mean because some black girls have straight hair?

no pictures sorry who says straight hair is the desired result 4 all black females who relax their hairpersonally i perm my hair bcause its easier 2 maintain no denying it looks criss when its dead straight but if i cud have my hair how it is like 3/4 weeks after iv relaxed it (b4 the regrowth stubble comes bk) all the time then i wud, its like a softer bushi spit on relaxer, it nyam out the front of my hair, soon as uni is over i will locks up no lie

LOL
SGSG DHHDHDJFK TKTYK TYKTYK ITYKTEYK TYKTK YK K RYKETYO ETYLMAO

no pictures sorry who says straight hair is the desired result 4 all black females who relax their hairpersonally i perm my hair bcause its easier 2 maintain no denying it looks criss when its dead straight but if i cud have my hair how it is like 3/4 weeks after iv relaxed it (b4 the regrowth stubble comes bk) all the time then i wud, its like a softer bushi spit on relaxer, it nyam out the front of my hair, soon as uni is over i will locks up no lie
yeah I agree with that, when you got to the hairdressers to get it blown out it has such a nice bounce to it.Asclepius, relaxers are chemical straighteners.

What? No description of what it does?
Afro hair is very tightly curled.Relaxers work to break down the chemical bonds within the proteins that hold the hair so tight, thus relaing the hair strand and causing it to lie flat against the hair follicle.Hair is then straight.

Guest Asclepius
What? No description of what it does?
Afro hair is very tightly curled.Relaxers work to break down the chemical bonds within the proteins that hold the hair so tight, thus relaing the hair strand and causing it to lie flat against the hair follicle.Hair is then straight.
Oh so I assume the problem most black men have with women using them is the thought that it somehow washes away a black womans sense of pride within her high levels of melanin? Which is ironic as the konk was a very popular hair style among black men in the 50s to 70s.

When you say they do not need to relax their hair are you on some preacher black is beautiful sh*t or do you mean because some black girls have straight hair?
In theory they dont.Its just a choice.What's bull about 'black is beautiful'?

Guest Asclepius
In theory they dont.Its just a choice.What's bull about 'black is beautiful'?
Nothing, the context I used the word sh*t in is a colloquial context to describe a quantity or to emphasize a point.

a lotta black people also dont know how to look after their own hair.ang tight those who use vaseline, blue magic and them type of things as conditioners*shudders*