it feels like pple are in some secret room?

Carpe_Deum

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its just great to see two faggots that i hate having a cat fightrest assured i WILL duppy the survivor
im shaking already 2c1167ac61de5c945f21ed2a66b1d93a.jpg
that set of words along with that pic is EXTREMELY HOMOthat pic is so old I dont even have ityet YOU DO speaks for itself mr cap cap does all the buttons on ya keyboard still function or do you have to press the button a little harder to get the letters to form (due to you jerking off too soon before you got the tissue)cap cap take it from meITS A WRAP FOR YOUand when you look at that pic again tell me if you see ANY mascara

Guest Watch My sig

z-lastbossRating: 0View Member ProfileAdd as FriendSend MessageAdd to PM block listForward PMFind Member's TopicsFind Member's Posts access, Today, 06:31 PMViP2 e-Fiend*****Group: MembersPosts: 1,895Member No.: 2,323Joined: 13-May 07(0%) ------+ giz me access plzaint got nothin to bring to the table as if yetcheers thanx for ur time

Guest Removal Man
you know the funniest tingthere aint even a room
earlier i saw a vip room, clicked it, it said... "you aint got the password fam"so wots dat all about?

ive missed something clearlybut f*ck all of this if theres some room that i ain invited toostupidness, friggin geeky bollox if u ask me
you know the little rats right
shatap u stupid pedo
whatever you say you kenyan geezer bird
id rather be kenyan, then think of myself as some sort of cartoon characternews flash pedo - ur one of these geeksjus a big kid