it feels like pple are in some secret room?

Carpe_Deum

whats goin on im baffed i have only just looked at this topic but i cant be bothered to read 10 pages
uve asked like 5 times already f*ck off and stop interrupting
lol, he's an annoying little sh*t trying to get people to care about him.Swear Ice said he woulda blocked his IP time ago if it werent for his big bro.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bruvare you deliberately acting like someone DIDNT PRETEND TO BE YOU then found a pic of you and made and msn saying your gayi know the gay ting aint true but im sure YOU admitted THE PIC IS YOU
Again... The pic is of my face. It has my neck, my head and a new era in it. No body shot.You must've caught syphilis from one of your old biddys coz you're losing it.

3cc05bba5ea6afe74a503855de692795.jpgGlad this sh*t is over you both went to far this is why I dont link people from the netcoz you get the fall out time and time again like this coz alot of things were said that were bang out of order, that should have really kept between people you want to know not 100 ramdom people

Guest Master_Yoda

FACE OFF what you drinking??I just need to know what to bring back you ring the chics.make sure there over 16 this time tho i me and totti dont want any trouble like last time seen....oh yeah dont bring goliath ethier mans too big to come round.