it feels like pple are in some secret room?

Carpe_Deum

Guest Master_Yoda
How funny would it be if the topic got resurrected.. biggrin.gif
Hilarious of course but how unfunny was it just to get rid of itthe majority of the forum was enjoying that topic then someone just killed it wtf is thatRWD MOVEMENTS i thought vip2 was for the people or is that just to hook us in then take us for pricks?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RWD MOVEMENTS i thought vip2 was for the people or is that just to hook us in then take us for pricks?
How is it RWD movements?I believe Carpe said it best...
I dont get all this 'its the people's forum crap'... how many of u pay the monthly upkeep for the costs? coming like its the NHS.
Come on now. I'm guessing the so called topic got deleted coz of the way it was going.It got flipped from some award show to some BEEFAGE ting all over.

Guest Master_Yoda
RWD MOVEMENTS i thought vip2 was for the people or is that just to hook us in then take us for pricks?
How is it RWD movements?I believe Carpe said it best...
I dont get all this 'its the people's forum crap'... how many of u pay the monthly upkeep for the costs? coming like its the NHS.
Come on now. I'm guessing the so called topic got deleted coz of the way it was going.It got flipped from some award show to some BEEFAGE ting all over.
oh thats your game.RWD MOVEMENTS

swiftie jus outta curiosity...doesnt havin popular topics increase ure google ads money...and doesnt the back and forth between topics also bring u more cheese....jus outta curiosity cos im not sure how ure thing works...in essence i wudve thought the people do pay for the upkeep of the forumK-dot.1

Guest Watch My sig

yesterday there was 1 topic with 9 pages only topic being used for bout an houri deleted it now theres loads of topics flying all over the gaffe.....Beg you tell me something

Guest Master_Yoda

you know why cos that was the best topic on here... then you ended it... WAR is good... and ppl on this forum like war so let it happen thats what this forum wants to be like braking away from the oppressors of rwd...swift your on some power trip with certain things you've said tryna be the next iceberg is not cool..also watch my sig the majority of topics are dead same old re done topics you should be deleting them seen as we've had them 100 times.tell me somthing.

messy made me laugh yestaday

wheres the racismstop exageratingso what if i say fifty looks like a monkey im racistplease
nah its nt reely cos of dtbut deres bare other tyms shes jus tried 2 say negroes = monkeysthis is the most recent example
You fuking prick i will pay you a grand no lie if you find one quote of me calling negroes monkeys.your a top d*ckhead i think if you ask anyone im the female on these boards who you are leastlikely to find hating on anyone.i speak my mind my dad is black as is my boyfriendthe fact of the matter remains i think Kelly Rowland resembles a chimpyou knobstain
Self hatred gwaning messy check yourself in rehab Get rid off the relaxed hair and find pride within. and if your white I for one am both shocked and appalled.
how is this hating? she resembles a chimp IMO i didnt say she was uglyIm mixed i dont relax my hair thankyougo lick out your mums inner labia and rim your dad while your at it
Messys any confused mixed race woman.
i swear tony you on some other tiphow thef*ck am i a confused mixed race woman? dont confuse me with someone who hasnt been brought up without seeing her mum or dad or extended family or not knowing where she jis from.f*ck you and your half minded opinions.

messy made me laugh yestaday
wheres the racismstop exageratingso what if i say fifty looks like a monkey im racistplease
nah its nt reely cos of dtbut deres bare other tyms shes jus tried 2 say negroes = monkeysthis is the most recent example
You fuking prick i will pay you a grand no lie if you find one quote of me calling negroes monkeys.your a top d*ckhead i think if you ask anyone im the female on these boards who you are leastlikely to find hating on anyone.i speak my mind my dad is black as is my boyfriendthe fact of the matter remains i think Kelly Rowland resembles a chimpyou knobstain
Self hatred gwaning messy check yourself in rehab Get rid off the relaxed hair and find pride within. and if your white I for one am both shocked and appalled.
how is this hating? she resembles a chimp IMO i didnt say she was uglyIm mixed i dont relax my hair thankyougo lick out your mums inner labia and rim your dad while your at it
Messys any confused mixed race woman.
i swear tony you on some other tiphow thef*ck am i a confused mixed race woman? dont confuse me with someone who hasnt been brought up without seeing her mum or dad or extended family or not knowing where she jis from.f*ck you and your half minded opinions.
Go messy! Is that topic still abaat?

swift your on some power trip with certain things you've said tryna be the next iceberg is not cool..
Power trip? Iceberg?Who's does 100% of the work on this site, server, you name it.If I was on a power trip I'm sure I could do more damage than just locking a few topics or wotnot.Nough said man. I contribute my thoughts and woteva when I think it counts.If you think that's a power trip then boy.....

Guest Watch My sig

plus i didn't even read that topic about awards i clicked last page and see some homo sh*t so i removed it from main page Yodas a top cocksucker anyways how can man support Manchester united but have totti plastered all over his user name thats some mad infatuation... Yoda if face off and Totti both asked you out for a date at the same time what would you do? (coz i swear you love them both)

plus i didn't even read that topic about awards i clicked last page and see some homo sh*t so i removed it from main page Yodas a top cocksucker anyways how can man support Manchester united but have totti plastered all over his user name thats some mad infatuation... Yoda if face off and Totti both asked you out for a date at the same time what would you do? (coz i swear you love them both)
ya right bout the yoda tinghe has been trying to plug his foreign plug in my socket from day and i always send him on his wayguarantee he will bred me before sunday