it feels like pple are in some secret room?

Carpe_Deum

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coz u had a test yeah it was that awards thread
Yeah. Woke up at 6:30am to get ready and wake my body up as my instructor came to get me at quarter to 7. I wish I saw that topic though, but oh well.

oh dear cappy ranks got exposed did heim convinced he pays for his face not to be shown he likes to be faceless as thats probably the only way in his world he is at peace and boderline invincible (in his own little world where he believes hes king) its like black house cats with a gay owner or an old single granny, they aint let outside cos some pitbull will bite off his tail and rip his ears off so he spends most of its life at the window of some grannies house giving plain faces and making that cat noise when they pissed at all passers by that dont wear versace.catturk1.jpg

I can get to one page of the topicKurious:

Adibrass not being attracted 2 me does not bother me in the slightestthe f*ck wud i want with sum limp d*ck chich like u?dont get excited, UR NOT NICElike say iv 4gotten that pic of u with ur hat tilted at sum 90 degree angle and vaseline on ur eyebrows sunshineim 75 % maleur 100 % BITCH so cum we trade places init fassy
Adidas:
Easy, so why would you frass out. I swear you retaliated less than a minute after I posted. You must of been scouring this topic for love, bare hungry and craven.Limp d*ck? Allow it. I'll do like that breh from RWD did and come round your yard and feel you up whilst your brother's in the living room watching Toonami. Biggest sket in the game. My third stripe wouldn't even circulate round your pum rudegirl, it'll probably eat me whole.
There were a lot more headshots before though

I can get to one page of the topicKurious:
Adibrass not being attracted 2 me does not bother me in the slightestthe f*ck wud i want with sum limp d*ck chich like u?dont get excited, UR NOT NICElike say iv 4gotten that pic of u with ur hat tilted at sum 90 degree angle and vaseline on ur eyebrows sunshineim 75 % maleur 100 % BITCH so cum we trade places init fassy
Adidas:
Easy, so why would you frass out. I swear you retaliated less than a minute after I posted. You must of been scouring this topic for love, bare hungry and craven.Limp d*ck? Allow it. I'll do like that breh from RWD did and come round your yard and feel you up whilst your brother's in the living room watching Toonami. Biggest sket in the game. My third stripe wouldn't even circulate round your pum rudegirl, it'll probably eat me whole.
There were a lot more headshots before though
CACKA RASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!SOMEBUDDY A GET TEK OUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!