it feels like pple are in some secret room?

Carpe_Deum

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master_Yoda
plus i didn't even read that topic about awards i clicked last page and see some homo sh*t so i removed it from main page Yodas a top cocksucker anyways how can man support Manchester united but have totti plastered all over his user name thats some mad infatuation... Yoda if face off and Totti both asked you out for a date at the same time what would you do? (coz i swear you love them both)
First and for most me and face off are the best of mates ask him secondly I also support roma so whats wrong with having a roma sig?theres a goal from totti and a goal from de rossi the as roma badge and pic of taddei de rossi and totti just happens to be on it. anywho i love face off and totti yes the same i would love thy brother if i had one... get over it

Guest haze-e
LMFAO...**Gives appluase**
I hope your not applauding my bannage son.
Nah Nah, Not the bannage... The delivery of the bannage got the appluase.Twas Nicelly dropped.

plus i didn't even read that topic about awards i clicked last page and see some homo sh*t so i removed it from main page Yodas a top cocksucker anyways how can man support Manchester united but have totti plastered all over his user name thats some mad infatuation... Yoda if face off and Totti both asked you out for a date at the same time what would you do? (coz i swear you love them both)
First and for most me and face off are the best of mates ask him secondly I also support roma so whats wrong with having a roma sig?theres a goal from totti and a goal from de rossi the as roma badge and pic of taddei de rossi and totti just happens to be on it. anywho i love face off and totti yes the same i would love thy brother if i had one... get over it
BRUVDONT EVER SEND BEGGAGE LIKE THAT TO ME AGAIN YOU GREEN f*ckER

Guest Master_Yoda
Dont be shy blud what the f*ck?

shy mi bludcleetya well want two slap nah ya rarse ya pooswoll

lol

Guest Master_Yoda
shy mi bludcleetya well want two slap nah ya rarse ya pooswoll
yeah man.see me and face off be tight ya feel mi?

i imagine its a cross between lily allen and ugly betty with a deepish voice
lol,not sure what to make of that.Yods, my accent is still very British & proud, its a big bonus having a UK accent so I will always keep it plus its hard to loose. I do sometimes put on a yank accent as its easier to explain things to them as some cant understand the Queens English.

Guest Master_Yoda
LMFAO...**Gives appluase**
I hope your not applauding my bannage son.
i am ya c*nt
yeah well who gives a f*ck if you are?
u returned within seconds. desperate?
All the details were filled already boss i jus added my email its nothing... i know your heart broke for the few seconds i was gone its ok...Face off come off it you know when me and the tott come back home your just going to drink it up with us.