Guest Seriouss

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

Its not that at all.To sum it up - my issue is that an assistant is supposed to do what I tell them to do. If I was your assistant and you asked me to go and order 500 footballs and I came back an hour later with pictures of tennis balls, cricket balls, shuttlecocks and said "What about any of these"?Would you not be like WTF!?

Its not that at all.To sum it up - my issue is that an assistant is supposed to do what I tell them to do. If I was your assistant and you asked me to go and order 500 footballs and I came back an hour later with pictures of tennis balls, cricket balls, shuttlecocks and said "What about any of these"?Would you not be like WTF!?
sort it out serious biggrin.gif

loooool nice assistant u got therei was gonna call ur company and ask for you still.......

Guest Seriouss

Ok I just gave her something to do and said 'I'll given you all the info you need, you dont need to research and if you do what i've asked and dont get sidetracked by alternatives it shouldnt take you longer than 15 mins. Give me a shout when you're done.'

Guest Seriouss
loooool nice assistant u got therei was gonna call ur company and ask for you still.......
lolDinky did that teh other day, it freaked me out. He was like 'Its Marcus'?!

Seriouss, you're her boss. If she's not doing her job properly, it's your place to tell her. Next time she does something like that, explain to her that you have plenty of experience and are more than qualified to do your job. You hired her as an assistant, not an adviser and with respect, you don't need her ideas as you have enough to deal with.

Guest Seriouss
Seriouss, you're her boss. If she's not doing her job properly, it's your place to tell her. Next time she does something like that, explain to her that you have plenty of experience and are more than qualified to do your job. You hired her as an assistant, not an adviser and with respect, you don't need her ideas as you have enough to deal with.
Damn it - your way sounded so much better than my bitchy line.

Guest Seriouss
Thats right lay down the f*cking law and become "seriouss business woman erin" again
Done. She's not even talking anymore. I feel a bit bad now.Oh well, I'm not here to make friends.Daniel - I was trying to play you the noises those 'c'mon' toys make.

Guest Seriouss

I was upset! There were four different toys and I had arranged them into the right order so that the sounds because progressively higher. I activated them and you didnt even hear it biggrin.gifAnd the shop woman was laughing at me.

Guest Seriouss
You should've phone me instead.Well done for telling her. Get someone else to unlock your car tonight though.
What?! No way. I could f*ck HER UP in a fight. lolI should have, Daniel is mean biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
Seriouss, if your job isn't challenging, why would you need an assistant?I don't get it, lol.
So she can do even less.
So that she can take over a lot of the more menial tasks thus allowing me to have more time to do some market strategy based stuff.I want to plan different advertising and some exhibitions. Really that should give me MORE work to do.