vip2 lounge

Guest Watch My sig

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e

This forum is getting nuts over the past week...Girls try revoltBare beefTipper came backWowVip2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________________

Guest I.B.Blackman
From when your asking to be given access to this room......You lost before I even quoted you.
if you review this topici never asked to be in this roominfact i have been against iti merely said i was in the VIP room in RWDget your fact right mate

Guest Watch My sig

im not gonna liehe females room the true story is sleaze gave me messys password and i baited everything up from that room and lied and said precious mind sent me screen shotsthen told messy moet baited it and moet precious mind but it was mei f*cked over your room after i read everything and it got boring

im not gonna liehe females room the true story is sleaze gave me messys password and i baited everything up from that room and lied and said precious mind sent me screen shotsthen told messy moet baited it and moet precious mind but it was mei f*cked over your room after i read everything and it got boring
Lol you coulda llowed us. We were having fun in there. Imagine it was you that duppied off everything.

Guest I.B.Blackman
lol

someone actually gave her there password and usernameyou were a prime suspect to be honest
Thanks Sherlock but no. I even have the msn log of her having a go at me for baiting her face. Giving her my log in would've been stupid coz I was the only one that got exposed!

Guest Watch My sig
nah she looks like an alien with big pop eyes
grapes-print.jpg
lol nevershe added me on msn and started chattingi blocked and deleted her she was either a dirty hoe or a mandidnt wanna take the risk

Guest Master_Yoda
i got mellow yellow on my msn still i thinkif its the same person she is pretty nice lookin
the plot thickens im gonna let certain man say all sorts and then MAYBE issue the final blow to end this foolishness
ohreally.jpg