vip2 lounge

Guest Watch My sig

my sig got boyed with te removal of youtube links in sigsanyways you know we always cry about snitches hotting up links to females by showing them the link to the sitewell they cant view that now can they
well im a good contributor with no history of snitchin and i reckon i can be quite insightfull aswell...hit me with a pass innit famK-dot.1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arsenal 4 life
here we go bare mans gona start fightin anyway i dont need the password i have got c80aa4423abcf7177d3d7d5bf6027761.jpg
Oh please f*ck off you little twatish kid.
lol i have pissed you off initahh well stop cryin biggrin.gif

Guest Removal Man
my sig got boyed with te removal of youtube links in sigsanyways you know we always cry about snitches hotting up links to females by showing them the link to the sitewell they cant view that now can they
oh seen, can i have a pass then?i am an upstanding member of the ViP2 community i would like to think

this is a classic case of why i have been saying most mods are pricks from day dot they cant stand the fact that their word isnt as powerful as they want it to be which is why they were mods in the first place.all now im no mod and never wanted to be and im pretty sure more people pay me mind more then most modsmoet was one mod i thought was cool she wasnt bang on the last word ting like most.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
here we go bare mans gona start fightin anyway i dont need the password i have got c80aa4423abcf7177d3d7d5bf6027761.jpg
Oh please f*ck off you little twatish kid.
lol i have pissed you off initahh well stop cryin biggrin.gif
Continue to have delusions of grandeur....
cant be bothered with you your just stalkin me every post i do

bin in vip2 on the very day it startedbin banned from rwd about 12 times promotin vip2 in the early daysn if u want sum1 wiv actuall intellectual knowledge (check the topic bwt the pic of the universe), who still wants 2 catch jokes den sort me out wiv a password

Guest I.B.Blackman
LOL @ the unknowns comin out of the woodworki was in V.I.P. stil
irony.gif
and what are you tryin 2 sayjus cos i dnt kno u dnt mean dt i hvnt been postin here & on rwd frm dayjus cos u refuse 2 acknowledge me dnt mean im nuffinsmh

Guest Seriouss
can we have a 'Removal Man Room' ???somewhere i can just chill by myself and be with my thoughtsis this possible?
LMAO, cld I pop in for a sharesies of a thought?
I want to come too biggrin.gif