convo/mood killers

macz

Killer = girls crying to you about there ex man on the phone while ur having a decent conversation.
OH MY GODor jus randomly tellin u about ex's or current boyfriends liek you actually care
(insert plain face and skeen here)although one time it actually proved benificialgirl was telling me bout how here ex man doesnt make her feel sexyand doesnt sex her too tuff*weaves his way between her legs*
You wouldnt even have to weave she's telling you to sex her.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz

Must of drew some girl, I called her the next night, we started talking then...Me : What part of essex are you from?Her: Rainham bang bang get me.Me: Shut up. *locks off*I hate when girls speak like that (bang bang get me), it puts me off straight away.Also when I'm talking to some one and a family member is brought up and then they say 'my *insertfamilymemberhere* is dead, I never know what to say to that espcially when the person goes silent after saying that.

Guest Durrty Boi
me in bed with some girl from a party: you had sex before? (she was 16)her: yeh... I got raped once but i dnt really wanna talk about it me: OOOOK.... anyway im tired, goodnight
u win

Guest Durrty Boi
Must of drew some girl, I called her the next night, we started talking then...Me : What part of essex are you from?Her: Rainham bang bang get me.Me: Shut up. *locks off*I hate when girls speak like that (bang bang get me), it puts me off straight away.Also when I'm talking to some one and a family member is brought up and then they say 'my *insertfamilymemberhere* is dead, I never know what to say to that espcially when the person goes silent after saying that.
lmaon the death thing is bare awkward

Killer = girls crying to you about there ex man on the phone while ur having a decent conversation.
OH MY GODor jus randomly tellin u about ex's or current boyfriends liek you actually care
(insert plain face and skeen here)although one time it actually proved benificialgirl was telling me bout how here ex man doesnt make her feel sexyand doesnt sex her too tuff*weaves his way between her legs*
You wouldnt even have to weave she's telling you to sex her.
i know biggrin.gif

my bredrin sara done that to me crying on the phone telling me her junkie boyfreind from PECKHAM SOUTH LONDON 3 base was his name some drum and bass mc had dumped her I never cared but went to grenwich to see if i could get nething no i could not I met that girl from phoneing a ramdom number and speeching her swear I am unstable in the head gonna go by her nans see if she is still alive
LMFAO

my bredrin sara done that to me crying on the phone telling me her junkie boyfreind from PECKHAM SOUTH LONDON 3 base was his name some drum and bass mc had dumped her I never cared but went to grenwich to see if i could get nething no i could not I met that girl from phoneing a ramdom number and speeching her swear I am unstable in the head gonna go by her nans see if she is still alive
LMAO

Girl: Where you're from?Me: BritainGirl: No, originallyMe: Yeah, BritainGirl: Oh...*disappointed look*
i swear your always pushing the fact your 2 eighths italian / you dont look like you average english person. why you fronting like say it dont excite you?

Guest Durrty Boi
Girl: Where you're from?Me: BritainGirl: No, originallyMe: Yeah, BritainGirl: Oh...*disappointed look*
i swear your always pushing the fact your 2 eighths italian / you dont look like you average english person. why you fronting like say it dont excite you?
a quarter?

Guest Scorpzz
LMAO
LMFAO x rfe9wu0238593OH BOYYYYYYYYYYYY

me in bed with some girl from a party: you had sex before? (she was 16)her: yeh... I got raped once but i dnt really wanna talk about it me: OOOOK.... anyway im tired, goodnight
LMAO.Anyway, this below has happened alot lately. We're talking, getting along, she acts like she is down.Me: So...what you on tomorrow?Girl: Oh I'm going to see my man.Me: biggrin.gif Oh you got a man?Girl: Yeah, i thought i told youMe in my head: you never told me sh*t you d*ckheadMe outload: Oh, i don't think you did, how long you been together?Girl: Almost a year.Me: :D From there I just try to carry on like normal until the phonecall is done..I ain't ringing it back after that however.

LMAO.Anyway, this below has happened alot lately. We're talking, getting along, she acts like she is down.Me: So...what you on tomorrow?Girl: Oh I'm going to see my man.Me: biggrin.gif Oh you got a man?Girl: Yeah, i thought i told youMe in my head: you never told me sh*t you d*ckheadMe outload: Oh, i don't think you did, how long you been together?Girl: Almost a year.Me: :D From there I just try to carry on like normal until the phonecall is done..I ain't ringing it back after that however.
lol worse is when u been chattin for like over 20 mins then she tells u that shes with her man LOL

I've been getting this TOO much lately...I've had to go on cold with girls like these...

Guest Durrty Boi
you remind me of my ex is a killer.gives you the knowledge that they are feeling you but shoots you down str8 cos they are really thinking about their ex.
How about "you remind me of my Dad"?It stopped my tracks, I was BAFFFFFED.
them incest ones there"HE USED TO DO IT JUST LIKE THAT"

you remind me of my ex is a killer.gives you the knowledge that they are feeling you but shoots you down str8 cos they are really thinking about their ex.
LOLNow thats a killer!

them incest ones there"HE USED TO DO IT JUST LIKE THAT"
LMFAO!!!"he used to rub my back just like that" biggrin.gif