Whats The Longest Time You've Gone Without

Guest I.B.Blackman

Guest Scorpzz
72hours roughly.
Didn't sleep the night before my flight then I had a AM flight and i couldn't sleep then either and when we landed it was night I couldn't sleep then either, but eventually I konked out in the day.But now I haven't slept since wednesday night still.

i have never missed more than a nights worth, sleepin is important thought its like meditation of the mind, and your thought processes in sleep are really important for health and memory,in the army they wake you up early just before you fall into REM sleep (dreams, deep thought, short term to long term), i think they do this to disrupt the normal processes, so any vivid sh*t you may have witnessed won't get processed into long term, or you don't have any nightmares n sh*t. no sleep f*cks with your head

Guest I.B.Blackman
i miss school like for 2 days just playing gears of war om xbox live between the two days slept for 4 hours and didnt even bath
loldem mad-ma-man flexes deyamy bredrin dun dat

i miss school like for 2 days just playing gears of war om xbox live between the two days slept for 4 hours and didnt even bath
I remember I missed two days of school playing pro 4 at my bredrins yard, everyman was there and it was cash tournament. We all went to the same school aswell so it was so so BAIT. When we got back they put us on detention for a week. Nothing though...i came second and got a share of the cash.

for about a year around 99-00 it was occasionally normal for me to stay up for 4 days str8but more normal to sleep evry two daysnow i cant even call it,sumtimes as directly above,sometimes sleep three 5 hr shifts in 24 hrsi dont even now how i get down all im saying is its bare intresting

Guest Asclepius

About 3 days. There was a party on the day before the first day and it had been hyped up for months and then it was complete sh*t. I was just too pissed off to get to sleep for the next three days. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw images of me strangling my mates.