Sign in to follow this  
Apache

Fao Tanner

Guest Black Tom

He will come back and firm it out anyway and TBH the team was weakI aint saying much cos I am not confident in Arsenal at all this season, so I will choose my slewages carefully

I assume Rsonist was at the game.Ykno he thought about Sports Room when the whistle went lmfao
lmao baitley

Guest Arsenal 4 life

hahaha tanner i bet you feel like sh*t now i think u might get religated if you carry on like this well say good bye to that 4th spot

Guest roskie_07

no more tanner gassing it after his spurs side lost to Sunderland1-0pisssedpissed

Didn't get your PM mate, what do you want to know?
Yeah mate, it was just about Noble, and whether he will start for you this season, when fit?Just for fantasy football, but its cool now.

just read this about curbs Fulham defender Paul Konchesky has hit out at West Ham boss Alan Curbishley, claiming he is "sure" the manager was the reason behind Carlos Tevez's decision to leave the club.Konchesky played under Curbishley at Charlton and West Ham but left the East End club this summer and insists the Hammers chief was his motivation for leaving."There was, and still is, a lot of unhappy players at the club who don't like him. I am one of them and he knows that, and that is why I left the club," he told The People."I know there are a lot of players who don't think he is any good."I am sure that is one of the main reasons Carlos Tevez didn't stay at the club, and also why Darren Bent refused to sign for West Ham. It was because of the manager."He is hard to get on with. He doesn't have much banter; he is serious all the time, he keeps himself to himself and doesn't get involved - very old school."

Konchesky left the club because he is f*cking sh*t, not because Curbishley doesn't whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

Konchesky left the club because he is f*cking sh*t, not because Curbishley doesn't whisper sweet nothings into his ear.
Konchesky >>> Phil Spector & Linda Macartney

McCart-Horse looks like Bambi on ice whenever anyone runs at him. All Konchesky used to do was try and play too much cross field balls and give possession away. He was never swag.

McCart-Horse looks like Bambi on ice whenever anyone runs at him. All Konchesky used to do was try and play too much cross field balls and give possession away. He was never swag.
He was pure sh*t, at least McCartney keeps it simple instead of passing terribly, crossing terribly and shooting terribly.The general consensus is that McCartney was an improvement on Konchesky.