The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

ROBINSONKINGDAWSONKABOULCHMIMBONDABALEZOKORAHUDDLESTONELENNONBERBATOVBENT--------------------------DEFOEKEANEJENASTARRABTTAINIOPRINCE-BOATENG.WE NEED TO PLAY THIS TEAM ..
We cant play Zokora, Huddlestone and Lennon as a 3 man midfield?!?!?!Lennon is a wide player for a start, we wouldnt be able to win a thing.The squad we need to play -RobinsonBaleDawsonKingChimbondaTaarabtJenasZokoraLennonBerbatovBentJol will never drop Jenas, and he is the central catalyist in our team, i dont care what people say, remeber the horrible run we went on last year without Jenas, then when he comes back he scores 7 in 11.Remember his performance against Everton away last year? Vital win, probably the most vital win of last season along with Fulham away in the FA Cup. The keyword to sum up Jenas is frustrating, 1/5 games he is immense, the other 4 he will go missing for large parts. But he is box to box, and along with Kaboul and Steed the other day against Sunderland were the only players that gave a f*ck and tried.
SURELY STARTING WITH 7 PLAYERS WITH DEFENSIVE INTENT COMPENSATES FOR LENNON'S INABILITY TO WIN THE BALL BACK.JENAS JUST AINT GOOD ENOUGH IM AFRAID. THE 5 -10 GOALS A SEASON HE SCORES DOESN'T FOOL ME .HIS GAME CONSISTS OF SIDE AND BACKWARDS PASSING...HE DOESN'T OFFER ANY PENETRATION AND HAS A POOR ASSIST RECORD...GIVE HUDDLESTONE A RUN WITH ZOKORA THATS WHAT I SAY.

If Jenas wasnt playing against Sunderland we woulda lost 4-0 instead of 1-0.He is vital to how our team play.
WE WERE SHOCKING BUT SUNDERLAND WERE'NT GREAT EITHER AND THE WORST POSSIBLE OUTCOME WAS 1-0.SUNDERLAND DID'NT HAVE THE ABILITY OT SCORE 4 NEVER DAT.JOL OBVIOUSLY FEELS THE SAMEWAY ABOUT JENAS AS YOU DO BUT I CANT SEE IT.HAVE U LOOKED ON ANY OF THE OTHER SPURS' FORUM...JENAS IS GETTIN SLATED...IM GONNA SCRUTINISE HIS PERFORMANCE TOMMOROW NIGHT.ALSO ONE MORE THING...WHY DID YOU KEEP GETTIN SHOWN ON SKY.IT FEELS LIKE WERE ALWAYS ON TV WHICH I DONT LIKE AS IT MAKES THE GAMES FEEL MORE PRESSURISED IMO.

WE WERE SHOCKING BUT SUNDERLAND WERE'NT GREAT EITHER AND THE WORST POSSIBLE OUTCOME WAS 1-0.SUNDERLAND DID'NT HAVE THE ABILITY OT SCORE 4 NEVER DAT.JOL OBVIOUSLY FEELS THE SAMEWAY ABOUT JENAS AS YOU DO BUT I CANT SEE IT.HAVE U LOOKED ON ANY OF THE OTHER SPURS' FORUM...JENAS IS GETTIN SLATED...IM GONNA SCRUTINISE HIS PERFORMANCE TOMMOROW NIGHT.ALSO ONE MORE THING...WHY DID YOU KEEP GETTIN SHOWN ON SKY.IT FEELS LIKE WERE ALWAYS ON TV WHICH I DONT LIKE AS IT MAKES THE GAMES FEEL MORE PRESSURISED IMO.
Sunderland will still go down.If we played like against an average or good team we would have been battered 3 or 4 nil at least.Sunderland are f*ckin awful, when you cant get past players like Stalteri and Gardner you have major problems.Birmingham will trash em midweek.And i know loads of fans who hate Jenas, its either you like him or hate him, hes frustrating, but he has bags of talent that come out when we need him the most. Theres been too many knee jerk reactions over the last few days from Spurs fans to take any of their comments seriously until they calm down.And its not a TV thing that we succumb to, its more away/up north/jols tactics, lol, a number of factors really.

Gardner played well on Saturday?Anyway, Zokora is f*cking useless, I dont want him anywhere near the first team. Runs around a lot and doesnt actually anything, and stops Jenas from getting forward as he always has to come back to cover him after his forward bursts ALWAYS result in nothing and he never gets back in time.Huddlestone and Jenas is the way forward. Jenas to do the donkey work, Huddlestone to provide the creativity.Apparently we've bid for some Portuguese 21 year old DM, Miguel Veloso.

Can't have Bale first choice left back, he'll get raped.If I was Jol, I'd get rid of Gardner, Jenas, Malbranque, Stalteri, Tainio and Zokora straight off. Give Lennon this season to sort his form out and give Boateng and Taarabt a lot of game time. I would have Kaboul or King playing a defensive role along side Boateng or Taarabt in a more attacking role and sign a proper left winger.

Gardner played well on Saturday?Anyway, Zokora is f*cking useless, I dont want him anywhere near the first team. Runs around a lot and doesnt actually anything, and stops Jenas from getting forward as he always has to come back to cover him after his forward bursts ALWAYS result in nothing and he never gets back in time.Huddlestone and Jenas is the way forward. Jenas to do the donkey work, Huddlestone to provide the creativity.Apparently we've bid for some Portuguese 21 year old DM, Miguel Veloso.
Gardner was the worst player on the park.When the ball came to Kaboul, one touch, and away.When the ball came to Gardner, took it down, delayed a bit, took a horrific touch and gave away possession. That happened about 12 times.My heart rate triples when Gardner is on the ball. He is a joke and makes Chris Perry look like Beckenbauer.And i'm still out on Zokora, he's a fans favourite cause he has passion, but i still dont know what he does, cant pass, cant tackle, cant shoot, only can run....And Ryan we need to start Bale, we need a set piece taker extremely bad, and Bale ticks that box.

Jenas is sh*t, sorry gotta be said.zokora looks like 60% of a player, i can see why we signed him, probably murked against swag teams.taarabt is a centre mid, but coz jol is allergic to buying left wingers, we wil probs play him left.why are malbranque & tainio still being played?we wont beat everton as it looks now with dawson probably still out.

Team to play everton:--------------------Robbo---------------chimbonda---Dawson----Kaboul-----(whoevers fit)Jenas-----Boateng-----Zokora----Malbranque(bring Taraabt on after 60 mins)-------------Bent------Berbatov--------
4 cms. zero widthn its not even like its a creative midfield like say ours ismalbranque is swag onda left. really hes a amc but u cant play him der. 2nd best position in rmbut obvs lennon>>>malbranque. dunno y u bought himdunno how u spend all this money n dont buy a LW

dunno how u spend all this money n dont buy a LW
Jol has gone on record in the past saying he will only buy a very good LM if one is available on the market.And i cant come to think of any in Europe in the last 3 years that has been.....Taarabt will play a part against Everton anyway tommorow night.We will win 2-0 or 2-1.Minus last season, Everton hadnt beaten us at WHL for 21 years, and they have only beat us once in the 12 years up at Goodison.They are our whipping boys.