The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

Guest Its Me Bitches
you man forget you fluked 5th last season
HAHAR U DUMB!If we fluked 5th, thats the same as saying united fluked 1st and chelsea fluked 2nd.
you were hovering around 10th for most of the season untill the last couple weeks where bolton and everton just flopped it

Tottenham midfielder Adel Taarabt is hoping to live up to his billing as the new Zinedine Zidane. Taarabt was given the nickname 'Zizou' as a youngster when somebody noticed he had a similar background to the former France star. His agent Rudy Raba has claimed Taarabt can be as successful as Zidane, and he admits it would be a dream come true to have such a career. "I am hoping to become that but it is my agent's opinion," Taarabt told The Times. "Other people have said this as well. I just want to reach that level. "I love getting the ball and running at people. The supporters love it and that's what I try and do when I come on." Taarabt has only made five substitute appearances for Spurs, and has had few chances to impress in his favourite position behind the front two. He has mostly been used on the left but insists he is happy to play anywhere for Martin Jol. "It's not my position but if the coach asks me to play there then I will give 100 per cent," he said. Taarabt added: "I didn't know much about this club (before I came here) , but I did know Spurs were one of the top five teams in England."
Won't ever happen 'cause Jol don't f*cking play him.

Tottenham midfielder Adel Taarabt is hoping to live up to his billing as the new Zinedine Zidane. Taarabt was given the nickname 'Zizou' as a youngster when somebody noticed he had a similar background to the former France star. His agent Rudy Raba has claimed Taarabt can be as successful as Zidane, and he admits it would be a dream come true to have such a career. "I am hoping to become that but it is my agent's opinion," Taarabt told The Times. "Other people have said this as well. I just want to reach that level. "I love getting the ball and running at people. The supporters love it and that's what I try and do when I come on." Taarabt has only made five substitute appearances for Spurs, and has had few chances to impress in his favourite position behind the front two. He has mostly been used on the left but insists he is happy to play anywhere for Martin Jol. "It's not my position but if the coach asks me to play there then I will give 100 per cent," he said. Taarabt added: "I didn't know much about this club (before I came here) , but I did know Spurs were one of the top five teams in England."
Won't ever happen 'cause Jol don't f*cking play him.
If he does end up being the next Zidane, he's leaving soonNO SENDAGE

lmao @ Jol.Now as Tottenham fans we know where his priorities are.After saying he would play a half and half team, we see an almost full strength lineup minus Tainio....SMHAnd Spurs fans need to f*ck off Defoes nuts, booing Jol when he subbed him after he had missed numerous chances. On a side note nice to Bale score again! 4 games, 3 goals. Looking very impressive.

lmao @ Jol.Now as Tottenham fans we know where his priorities are.After saying he would play a half and half team, we see an almost full strength lineup minus Tainio....SMHAnd Spurs fans need to f*ck off Defoes nuts, booing Jol when he subbed him after he had missed numerous chances. On a side note nice to Bale score again! 4 games, 3 goals. Looking very impressive.
been saying that for time.....Keane setting up our first goal made them look like even bigger mugs.We should see Taraabt,Boateng etc against Famagusta.

Michael Dawson has expressed his delight at chalking up 100 games for Tottenham since joining them from Nottingham Forest a couple of years ago. The all-action defender was part of the package which brought Andy Reid to White Hart Lane from the County Ground. But while the Republic of ireland winger has since moved to Charlton, Dawson has established himself as an automatic part of Martin Jol's first-team plans. The 23-year-old centre-half, who is on the brink of breaking into the England squad on a permanent basis, reached triple figures for Spurs in Sunday's 1-1 draw with Bolton. "It's a real honour to play 100 games for a club of this size and stature," he told the Spurs programme. "When you're a youngster starting out in the game, it's something you only dream about so I'm delighted to have achieved it. "Hopefully there will be many more to come and I'll continue to work hard to make sure that happens."
Credit to Daws, 100 games already, seems like only a year ago we got him.Future captain for sure.

I reckon Boateng could of got a chance right now, but Monday is a must win game, we can't draw or lose at home. There must be drastic changes, 'cause if we don't win sooner or later we are going to end up like West Ham. We are doing shitter than last year and we were rubbish. Lets be honest now, Berbatov took us to 5th last year on his own with some magical performances. We can't expect him to do all that sh*t again. With Bent, every time he does something wrong, i get depressed 'cause i keep telling myself we could of got Petrov (Who would have been sick for us) Elano and still a back up striker.