The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

Nevers are kickin in we need wo win this but I think we will end up losing in the end..I would put Lucas in for Gerrard at the moment. That f*cking winge bag needs a kick up the jacksy and to be shown he's not untouchable. No excuses for 'resting' him, just say he's dropped as he's out of form. I would be quite happy to see Lucas/Masch in the middle of the park on Saturday.In fact, here would be my team for Sat:=====Reina=======Finn=Sami==Carra==ArbeloaPenn=Lucas=Masch==Babel===Kuyt==Torres======

"Playing Liverpool is the best thing! I am looking forward to a nice busy game. They don't come any tougher than Liverpool away and games like that. "I know I will be in for a tough game, but that couldn't be any better for me to show what I can do."
Good or bad, you decide....

"Playing Liverpool is the best thing! I am looking forward to a nice busy game. They don't come any tougher than Liverpool away and games like that. "I know I will be in for a tough game, but that couldn't be any better for me to show what I can do."
Good or bad, you decide....
Good for himHe will probably have a few shots which he will saveTottenham get a goal on the counter and snatch a 1-0 win at AnfieldI will be traveling back with a screw face on biggrin.gif

What's Boateng like?
Looked decent, couldnt really show what he is capable of on that cut up astro turf pitch though.And lol @ u Lahi.You will beat us about 3-0, defintely keeping a clean sheet, you will go home happy.I will go home sighing as i usually do when i go on away trips with Spurs.

I got that gut feeling I think you will probably beat us but we will be fired up and destroy Everton.They better win not reaching anfield until late November early Dec
You still going to the match though this Sunday?Cant believe you still think we will win, talk about knee jerks after one loss at home....

I got that gut feeling I think you will probably beat us but we will be fired up and destroy Everton.They better win not reaching anfield until late November early Dec
You still going to the match though this Sunday?Cant believe you still think we will win, talk about knee jerks after one loss at home....
Yeah going on Sunday won't be goin for a while after thoughNot really kneejerk but sceptical as most things with Liverpool come to an end

Yeah going on Sunday won't be goin for a while after thoughNot really kneejerk but sceptical as most things with Liverpool come to an end
Ill buy you 10 pints if we win.f*ck that, make it 20.

• 9 years later...

Wimmer will come in and be fine, just like last season. Ben Davies is also decent at LCB in a 3