So what trainers are we all rocking?

JDC

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread prob could do with photos, so if you lot got cameras, get snapping.What kicks are we all liking/wearing at the moment? Whats hot, whats not in your opinions?I got my eye on tooooo many 25th Anniversary AF1's at the moment, just seen the canvas pack which has dropped recently 4111_61634a.jpg
buff
got a couple in rotation, like my footwear simple though.and those dunlops aint uncomfortable!

This thread prob could do with photos, so if you lot got cameras, get snapping.What kicks are we all liking/wearing at the moment? Whats hot, whats not in your opinions?I got my eye on tooooo many 25th Anniversary AF1's at the moment, just seen the canvas pack which has dropped recently 4111_61634a.jpg
buff
got a couple in rotation, like my footwear simple though.and those dunlops aint uncomfortable!
When you wear them it feels like your heel is falling off the sole.

• 5 months later...

(Havnt read all the pages)Jlove the all white one's are £40(Think they may have got up to £50), however the 25th anniversay white ones with the rainbow laces are £50 (they come with white laces)However Jdsports had them for £20, from the sales, not sure if they still got them.(They're again the 25th annivesary ones but with striped laces and come with all white laces)ANYWAY back on topic,these adidas kicks...http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7334/adidasflatsga5.jpgThere flats/trainers.(How the fack do you display images?)