swagger

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swagger;How you rock what you wear.Sense of Style.Personality.How you carry yourself.Hardly any girls, OR GUYS for that fact, in this country have it. Quite sad actually.You can't really learn to have swagger, you just have it.It's one of those things that only certain people have.By the way..Pharell has swagger

Swagger;How you rock what you wear.Sense of Style.Personality.How you carry yourself.Hardly any girls, OR GUYS for that fact, in this country have it. Quite sad actually.You can't really learn to have swagger, you just have it.It's one of those things that only certain people have.By the way..Pharell has swagger
Nah, I think bare few people in this country....Matter of fact....London swagger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_________________

But London people are more reserved compared with Yanks and Jamaicans for example (been and seen both types of people and I can only speak from what I know).Nah London swagger aint saying much at all.
Were you born stupid or is this something you have learned over time?The one with the greatest swagger of all time is an Englishman.James Bond.