Its not arsenal fans anymore.....

Rsonist

Thats all you display.I rarely see a comment by you which isnt "bait".
well you only really check spurs topics
Init.TF only checks for Spurs now after me and gundam made the man have a nervous breakdown in the summer.He got one massive vendetta against Spurs and me in particular.He's beyond a joke.Md_dans little brother hold more weight than him when it comes to football.And as far Apache/Matt, he is any closet arsenal fan hiding behind the shitness of West Ham. Pathetic.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats all you display.I rarely see a comment by you which isnt "bait".
well you only really check spurs topics
Init.TF only checks for Spurs now after me and gundam made the man have a nervous breakdown in the summer.He got one massive vendetta against Spurs and me in particular.He's beyond a joke.Md_dans little brother hold more weight than him when it comes to football.And as far Apache/Matt, he is any closet arsenal fan hiding behind the shitness of West Ham. Pathetic.
Ok Rsonist... Ok.

You're any muppet.Like i said.Your burial time = 16th Sep.
Lol. Resorting to name calling = you lost. Its the internet, your not hard, plus I know your mad neeky and would never get brave face to face so allow it.f*ck it 16 days early, I'm tired of your bullshit, lets bet! Whatever you want too, I'm tired of you chatting poo, so I'm going to take something off you.

Lol. Resorting to name calling = you lost. Its the internet, your not hard, plus I know your mad neeky and would never get brave face to face so allow it.
LMAOIsnt it you who called me a peado only yesterday and now name calling = i lost.Oh TF, i would draw for the pot kettle black nonsense but you are some daft imbecile.And as for the face to face ballocks, mate i'm not one for e-hyping but if you are serious, pm me for a meet after the spurs match.And no e-hype i will smash your face into a brick wall.

Lol, find where I called you a peado? I made a comment & you took it as a peado comment, which tells us the shoe fits.Ok tough guy, ok. You gotta love the internet, lol...
Memory like a gold fish as well, now i know why you are broke.And im not the one who brought fighting into it.Like i said, about neeky, PM me.

Lol. Resorting to name calling = you lost. Its the internet, your not hard, plus I know your mad neeky and would never get brave face to face so allow it.
LMAOIsnt it you who called me a peado only yesterday and now name calling = i lost.Oh TF, i would draw for the pot kettle black nonsense but you are some daft imbecile.And as for the face to face ballocks, mate i'm not one for e-hyping but if you are serious, pm me for a meet after the spurs match.And no e-hype i will smash your face into a brick wall.
Wow Rsonist calm down.Llow getting drawn in by Arsenal fans especially on the net.

Lol, find where I called you a peado? I made a comment & you took it as a peado comment, which tells us the shoe fits.Ok tough guy, ok. You gotta love the internet, lol...
Memory like a gold fish as well, now i know why you are broke.And im not the one who brought fighting into it.Like i said, about neeky, PM me.
Lol, who's broke? I REALLY gotta love the internet, I cant get this sort of entertainment in real life.You brought fighting into it, go back & read but anyway from time you wanted to wait 16 days, I knew you didnt really want it. Lol.Lol, for what?

Lol, who's broke? I REALLY gotta love the internet, I cant get this sort of entertainment in real life.You brought fighting into it, go back & read but anyway from time you wanted to wait 16 days, I knew you didnt really want it. Lol.Lol, for what?
lol @ me bringing fighting into it when your feelings were dashed once again, and you resorted to being the hype man and saying ballocks about face to face, dont mention that if you aint ever gonna follow through. Which you are backing out of now by the looks of it.You got your little 5 mins of fame in this thread again by chatting your absolute sh*t when it werent needed. So be happy. Be proud. Pat yourself on the back. And f*ck off to bed.