Rsonist

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anelka is clueless aswell stillYou and Rsonist compliment each others stupidity
lol how am I clueless?
you are when it comes to speaking about rafa benitez about he was a lucky manager
+ Kuyt being a sh*t player plsu about a 10000 more comments about things you don't have a clue about still
Lets play the yes or no game...Was Kuyt prolific last season = NODid they spend in excess of £9m on him = YESWas Kuyt's contribution last season good enough = NOIs 1 goal good enough for a International £9m striker in a Champions League campaign good enough = NOHes not sh*t, not worth the money thoeAs for Rafa, its clear facts + my opinion & a piece of hype.
**Waits for Rafa to get what's coming to him**
Clueless my ass matey
What is clear facts about Benitez you talk sh*t when it comes to him, nothing factual about him! nothing at all!Your opinion fair enought but facts speak for itself when talking about rafa and they say hes won a whole lot of big trophies, last time i checked thats one of the major things you measure a good manager on.

lol how am I clueless?
you are when it comes to speaking about rafa benitez about he was a lucky manager
+ Kuyt being a sh*t player plsu about a 10000 more comments about things you don't have a clue about still
Lets play the yes or no game...Was Kuyt prolific last season = NODid they spend in excess of £9m on him = YESWas Kuyt's contribution last season good enough = NOIs 1 goal good enough for a International £9m striker in a Champions League campaign good enough = NOHes not sh*t, not worth the money thoeAs for Rafa, its clear facts + my opinion & a piece of hype.
Clueless my ass matey
What is clear facts about Benitez you talk sh*t when it comes to him, nothing factual about him! nothing at all!Your opinion fair enought but facts speak for itself when talking about rafa and they say hes won a whole lot of big trophies, last time i checked thats one of the major things you measure a good manager on.
Clear Facts-----------------Getting dumped outta the FA Cup by Burnleylosing 30 games in 3 seasonsIt didnt cross the lineNo strikers have flourished under him in 3 yrsMiserable record against the top 3 teamsFans calling for his headI could go on, like i said Clear FACTS + my opinion & hype...

lol how am I clueless?
Clueless my ass matey
Clear Facts-----------------Getting dumped outta the FA Cup by Burnleylosing 30 games in 3 seasonsIt didnt cross the lineNo strikers have flourished under him in 3 yrsMiserable record against the top 3 teamsFans calling for his headI could go on, like i said Clear FACTS + my opinion & hype...
Lol pure waste!! Fa Cup he was new to the english game made silly mistake and traore made a simple mistake his fault i think not. still finished 3rd in 2 of those seasons, fa cup final, champs league final twice, league final, super cup, club world championship final. So because it didnt cross the line benitez is a bad manager. no strikers, Crouch you mug! Englands top scorer. Yeah his record his bad against top 3 but we have knocked chelsea out of every semi final we have played them in.If you know anything about football then you know every club has a bunch of fickle fans.You talk a lot of sh*t, its more hype and opinion then fact!Its like me listing bare sh*t about wenger and saying hes a crap manager or whatever. I beg you stick to what you know.Oh and also.Champions league winnersSuper Cup WinnersCharity Shield WinnersFa Cup Winners.Ahhh shaddap ya face.

Just because you disagree with someone doesnt mean they know f*ck all about football.
that must be a joke coming from you, every single time you have a disagreement with someone the instant reaction from you is 'you know f*ck all about football '
Is it?Links please.Basis please.And dont take my words out of context.
I cant even be arsed searching through topics but I'm 100% certain i have seen you post 'go back to reading shoot magazine' in reply to someone disagreeing with you on quite a few occasions.you also told me i was chatting sh*t when I said Spurs needed a good DM or they would get concede a lot of goals this season.Fact is as soon an Spurs are the topic of conversation you talk sh*t.

Just because you disagree with someone doesnt mean they know f*ck all about football.
that must be a joke coming from you, every single time you have a disagreement with someone the instant reaction from you is 'you know f*ck all about football '
I cant even be arsed searching through topics but I'm 100% certain i have seen you post 'go back to reading shoot magazine' in reply to someone disagreeing with you on quite a few occasions.you also told me i was chatting sh*t when I said Spurs needed a good DM or they would get concede a lot of goals this season.Fact is as soon an Spurs are the topic of conversation you talk sh*t.
Yeah my shoot magazine comments were to Tulse, doesnt need explaining, and md_dans little brother, also doesnt need explaing.And the Spurs DM thing was chatting sh*t in a way, i'm not getting into it, but to simply say, because you concede goals you need a good DM, which you said, is very naive...As soon as Spurs are the topic of conversation i speak the truth. About sh*t....biggrin.gif

Yeah my shoot magazine comments were to Tulse, doesnt need explaining, and md_dans little brother, also doesnt need explaing.And the Spurs DM thing was chatting sh*t in a way, i'm not getting into it, but to simply say, because you concede goals you need a good DM, which you said, is very naive...As soon as Spurs are the topic of conversation i speak the truth. About sh*t....biggrin.gif
that was the general jist of the conversation, i said Spurs would concede a lot of goals cos the midfield leaves the defence unprotected you dismissed what I was saying. But I'm quite certain after two games of the season you were suddenly saying you needed a new DM and that you were done defending the rest of your midfield including Jenas etcyou talk the least sense as soon as Spurs are involved because you give stupidly biased opinionsyou do it annually as soon as the Arsenal fixture is announced

When you read papers, books, etc u will find the FACTS i quoted (and even more i failed to mention), not ur biased Liverpool opinions...The history book says Burnley 1-0 Liverpool etc etc and it will say those trophies he won, so touche...

that was the general jist of the conversation, i said Spurs would concede a lot of goals cos the midfield leaves the defence unprotected you dismissed what I was saying. But I'm quite certain after two games of the season you were suddenly saying you needed a new DM and that you were done defending the rest of your midfield including Jenas etcyou talk the least sense as soon as Spurs are involved because you give stupidly biased opinionsyou do it annually as soon as the Arsenal fixture is announced
Not stupidly biased opnions at all, all i try to do is let a few on here, see the light. Some do, some dont. And as the arsenal fixture is announced, things turn to hype with everyone.Sometimes there is a right place and time for serious discussions, rarely you will get them on vip2, and there is always a time and place for banter, which the forum is based around, which football is generally based around, with the fans anyway.

When you read papers, books, etc u will find the FACTS i quoted (and even more i failed to mention), not ur biased Liverpool opinions...The history book says Burnley 1-0 Liverpool etc etc and it will say those trophies he won, so touche...
why contradict yourself then, the history books will say liverpool 1-0. Not that cech would have been red carded for his foul and then a penalty would have been awarded or the "ball didnt go over the line". Youre boring like moureen.you talk sh*t still, because like i said its what a manager achieves and fails to achieve which gives him his status. And every1 knows this.You obviously have something against benitez because through your stupidly tinted glasses you still dont acknowledge what he has achieved and until you can do that your opinion is void.

I only listen to opinions from certain people on certain topics...IE. I wont listen to TF if were talking about best CB between Rio and Toure..But I might listen to him on another subject.I dont listent to Murks when talking about Liverpool players being>>>>>>______
Lol.True cos admittedly my real opinions on things get distorted when talking to certain people on here cos I have to match their ignorance.

lol how am I clueless?
Not clueless but you do make some scandalous comments at times.
Just because he goes against the arsenal norm from now and again.Beg you dont involved in this topic TF.You aint built for it yet.Your time will come after the derby in 2 weeks....

lol how am I clueless?
Just because he goes against the arsenal norm from now and again.Beg you dont involved in this topic TF.You aint built for it yet.Your time will come after the derby in 2 weeks....
Going against the Arsenal norm, makes me notice you - there's a next guy on here who's name I've forgetten but I've noticed him for it too, but what makes me remember you is the scandalous comments on top, away from Arsenal matters.Rsonist you cant be telling anyone to not get involved cos the funniest thing about you is you do actually chat sh*t & believe it, I allow you alot cos it mainly on Spurs matters, so I just put it down to sheer blinded loyalty.

lol how am I clueless?
Going against the Arsenal norm, makes me notice you - there's a next guy on here who's name I've forgetten but I've noticed him for it too, but what makes me remember you is the scandalous comments on top, away from Arsenal matters.Rsonist you cant be telling anyone to not get involved cos the funniest thing about you is you do actually chat sh*t & believe it, I allow you alot cos it mainly on Spurs matters, so I just put it down to sheer blinded loyalty.
Darkman, he's sick. You just dont like him, cause he murks 98% of your fanbase on here.I chat sh*t to you, because again, i murk you off and a nice excuse is to say im chatting sh*t. And what i believe usually either, makes perfect sense or comes true. And about blinded loyalty, that is f*ckin sweet, so f*ckin sweet coming from you, who believes Wenger shits gold and diamonds. You are the 1 mug that has his rose tinted glasses on 24/7.Please TF do not get involved in this, this isnt even a thread sending for arsenal fans, allow urself, your burial will come on the 16th Sep.

If Darkman the one wth Vida in his ting, then yeah him.You've NEVER murked me off, I'll remind you again - I support Arsenal, you support Tottenham. Lol ok Rsonist, ok, your a sick guy, I cant take you seriously... Perfect sense or come true yeah? Remembers back to RWD and the amount of times when you said Tottenham would beat Arsenal... Hasn't happened yet has it???Yeah ok mate, heard that before, I'm just awaiting the annual non-win after game inquest.

I only listen to opinions from certain people on certain topics...IE. I wont listen to TF if were talking about best CB between Rio and Toure..But I might listen to him on another subject.I dont listent to Murks when talking about Liverpool players being>>>>>>______
Lol.True cos admittedly my real opinions on things get distorted when talking to certain people on here cos I have to match their ignorance.
True.I am forced to use such actions even if I dont want to.

If Darkman the one wth Vida in his ting, then yeah him.You've NEVER murked me off, I'll remind you again - I support Arsenal, you support Tottenham. Lol ok Rsonist, ok, your a sick guy, I cant take you seriously... Perfect sense or come true yeah? Remembers back to RWD and the amount of times when you said Tottenham would beat Arsenal... Hasn't happened yet has it???Yeah ok mate, heard that before, I'm just awaiting the annual non-win after game inquest.
You do know after all these attempts at mockery towards Spurs in the last few weeks, just because of the nervous wreck me and gundam reduced you to in the summer......you do know when Spurs beat you in 2 weeks, i will run you off these forums.Trust me.Never to post in the sports room again.