Its not arsenal fans anymore.....

Rsonist

TF is the most deluded arsenal fan he pipes the chime that all buc, dizzle, doug, apache etc... follow to Ryan is just a die hard Arsenal/Wenger fan he will stick up for anything to do with arsenal and his love for the club clouds his views on football....
I'm deluded, yet you said Man U will finih 80 points ahead of Arsenal.Now where's the Kettle, Black picture...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If theres somethin positive to say Ill say it, just that since we went whole unbeaten we gone downhill and the problems in the team are very clear
Are you telling me since the unbeaten run there has been nothing positive to say about the team, club, manager or player.SMH if so...
Nah I've sed a lot of positive things about us since that time

TF is the most deluded arsenal fan he pipes the chime that all buc, dizzle, doug, apache etc... follow to Ryan is just a die hard Arsenal/Wenger fan he will stick up for anything to do with arsenal and his love for the club clouds his views on football....
I'm deluded, yet you said Man U will finih 80 points ahead of Arsenal.Now where's the Kettle, Black picture...
How could you take that comment seriously tho?

Thats the thing. He catches the bait every time, no matter how silly the comments are.Can't take TF seriously anymore. Couldn't remember man being like this on RWD, it was never this bad. Started after Henry left Arsenal.

Guest Its Me Bitches
truss

I didnt take it seriously, its just proves my point of him being deluded.Too many guys on here chat sh*t, then call it "bait", yet its funny that it only becomes bait on here once someone pulls them up on it.

Thats the thing. He catches the bait every time, no matter how silly the comments are.Can't take TF seriously anymore. Couldn't remember man being like this on RWD, it was never this bad. Started after Henry left Arsenal.
Because more time its not "bait", the person typing ACTUALLY believes what they wrote! "Bait" is the term used on here for when your chatting of sh*t gets exposed.On RWD I just use to laugh and think ANY d*ckHEAD! but it gets to a stage when I'm reading comments and then questioning myself on things I know, that I say enough is enough...

Because more time its not "bait", the person typing ACTUALLY believes what they wrote! "Bait" is the term used on here for when your chatting of sh*t gets exposed.On RWD I just use to laugh and think ANY d*ckHEAD! but it gets to a stage when I'm reading comments and then questioning myself on things I know, that I say enough is enough...
Agree with that 100%You can only take sh*t to a certain level

Dong>>>>>>Van Persie.Unless someone questions this comment Im being 100% serious, alie TF
No your being a d*ckhead, so much so that nobody would even acknowledge.There's a difference, dont be pendatic.
lmao You just can't ignore things anymore. That post shouldn't of even got a reply.

from time you thought i was being serious and not just on a hype coz we got rid of heinzecome like jmebare serious
It aint about me being serious it about you chatting sh*t! and actually believing it, dont care what you try say now, but at the time you believed it! You even tried to argue why they was...Even if you was on a hype, even if it was "bait" nobody on here supports Madrid! The only reason I gave that topic time of day was cos I knew you actually believed it and I thought I aint letting that pass, cos if I started a straight bullshit hype topic on here right now, within 5 minutes it would be locked, deleted or moved...

Guest Its Me Bitches

you must really think im some clueless guy if you thought i believed thatnone of them sides i listed are our feeder clubsnot spurs not west ham not real madrid......you must think im md_dans lil bro or something to think that tryna take my knowledge of football for shoot magazine and sky sports.com

Too many feelings get caught!! i dont even think half of the guys on here are like this in real life so most things i jst laugh at cause its what brings jokes to the sports room.ANd its the reason that vip2 sports room>>>>>vip2 whatever.

Your not a realist, your just negative, there is a MASSIVE difference.Most people have never heard you say a positive word which for a Arsenal fan is worrying.The fact that your liked by the main anti-Arsenal brigade on here, kinda says it all...
Exactly.anelka and darkman are any house Arsenal fans.The type who prefer to get ratings, pat on the backs and "you know you're alright for a Gooner" from Man Utd and Spurs fans then get in an argument with them.
nail onda headim a realist n i criticise decisions/team BUT i will also back my team n u r NEVER EVER positive darkman