Its not arsenal fans anymore.....

Rsonist

I only listen to opinions from certain people on certain topics...IE. I wont listen to TF if were talking about best CB between Rio and Toure..But I might listen to him on another subject.I dont listent to Murks when talking about Liverpool players being>>>>>>______
Lol.True cos admittedly my real opinions on things get distorted when talking to certain people on here cos I have to match their ignorance.
True.I am forced to use such actions even if I dont want to.
Funny YOU say that cos along with Rsonist you are the two most likely to bring out my ignorance, lol.Oh & Rsonist you really think I'm worried init... Only 14 year old girls get ran off by you.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol darkman is a bait undercover arsenal haternever seen him say a positive word about arsenal. or back his team wen der gettin slewed
When they win something he will, then days later he'll be saying we still need to spend 60m & so & so did well this season, but he still sh*t...

Guest Its Me Bitches

darkman and anelka are realiststhe rest of the arsenal fans are deludedyou man dont chat most sh*t no more that goes to man u and liverpool fans but you are definately the most deluded fans most of you dont even support arsenal 50% of you probably wouldnt watch football agains if wenger retired

darkman and anelka are realiststhe rest of the arsenal fans are deludedyou man dont chat most sh*t no more that goes to man u and liverpool fans but you are definately the most deluded fans most of you dont even support arsenal 50% of you probably wouldnt watch football agains if wenger retired
Anelka isProbably everything darkman types is negative

Darkman and Anelka talk the most truth but anelka does say the odd ignorance wordsThey are the only 2 arsenal fans posts i read with intrest since RWD daysThe rest is just a bly and I love bringing out the ignorance in you Joto's.As for RsonistALL I KNOW ISKUYT >>>>>>>>> BERBAGAYCROUCH >>>>>>>>>>> BERBAGAYTORRES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BERBAGAYVORONIN >> BERBAGAYAU REVOIR.. ARIBA ARIBA. (no sly sendage)

Your not a realist, your just negative, there is a MASSIVE difference.Most people have never heard you say a positive word which for a Arsenal fan is worrying.The fact that your liked by the main anti-Arsenal brigade on here, kinda says it all...
Exactly.anelka and darkman are any house Arsenal fans.The type who prefer to get ratings, pat on the backs and "you know you're alright for a Gooner" from Man Utd and Spurs fans then get in an argument with them.

Altho at times I think anelka comes like a Chelsea fan, to be fair to him he is NO where near Darkman's levels.Infact recently anelka's has been more silly comments, like Adebayor scoring more than Robin (which he'll pay for, lol), Aliadiere going Euro's, Arsenal not needing a winger...But like I said from now if I see people making what I consider a foolish comment, I'm betting them, so there forced to either lose money or try and say "you fell for the bait" when we all know they meant it.

Guest Its Me Bitches

TF is the most deluded arsenal fan he pipes the chime that all buc, dizzle, doug, apache etc... follow to Ryan is just a die hard Arsenal/Wenger fan he will stick up for anything to do with arsenal and his love for the club clouds his views on football....

If theres somethin positive to say Ill say it, just that since we went whole unbeaten we gone downhill and the problems in the team are very clear
Are you telling me since the unbeaten run there has been nothing positive to say about the team, club, manager or player.SMH if so...