is it wrong

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know 27 year olds lashing 15 year olds.. Its nothing.
Allow that, thats just sick.
wow ashman must par with wastemen thats a shock
Who's has parents who are like 7 years apart? Why is that different :S
because there adults
So..
so wen u wer 14 u woulda gladly gone out with a 7 year old year?

I know 27 year olds lashing 15 year olds.. Its nothing.
Allow that, thats just sick.
wow ashman must par with wastemen thats a shock
Who's has parents who are like 7 years apart? Why is that different :S
because there adults
So..
so wen u wer 14 u woulda gladly gone out with a 7 year old year?
obviously notlets talk from the legal age of 16 years and on..why is that wrong.and im not sayin that i do this.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Most of the people that do this are flops for their age so have to move up youngsters cause girls their own age won't give them no play. But nah its not wrong to be looking at 15 year old chicks when your 17 but personally i could never get in that train of thought once i left school.

Most of the people that do this are flops for their age so have to move up youngsters cause girls their own age won't give them no play. But nah its not wrong to be looking at 15 year old chicks when your 17 but personally i could never get in that train of thought once i left school.
not neccessarilysome may just have a preferance

I know one guy who is 25 who used to use a girl I know (she was 15 at the time), as his ''f*ck buddy''.The stories she told me about what they used to get up to...... Boy.He then replaced her with another young girl...In other words, he was a peado.
them type of man arent paedos. they're just wastemen.a 15 year old wont cuss them for being a waste of life with no job and still living with mumsie. Or if they have one they can do sh*t on their terms and be in complete control because young girls lack the life experience and straight up sense to look after themselves. If 29 year old trevor cant be arsed having a wank he can pick up 16 year old trisha take her mcds and then sex in the whip.ive seen it bare times. They're not peados just the type of men who a real woman would toss to the curb for being waste.

I know one guy who is 25 who used to use a girl I know (she was 15 at the time), as his ''f*ck buddy''.The stories she told me about what they used to get up to...... Boy.He then replaced her with another young girl...In other words, he was a peado.
them type of man arent paedos. they're just wastemen.a 15 year old wont cuss them for being a waste of life with no job and still living with mumsie. Or if they have one they can do sh*t on their terms and be in complete control because young girls lack the life experience and straight up sense to look after themselves. If 29 year old trevor cant be arsed having a wank he can pick up 16 year old trisha take her mcds and then sex in the whip.ive seen it bare times. They're not peados just the type of men who a real woman would toss to the curb for being waste.
i have you know i treat them to an "EXTRA" value meal. I make sure they are treated well.