But Goddaz.........

These kinda feelings and thoughts are all long now, its 2007.I dont give a f*ck about a black man unless he is a kool dude.Imagine me there rallying for black peeps and its a black person that ends up killing me, f*ck that.1 of my best friends is Nigerian, when my sisters were at Primary school my mum became close with 1 of the other kids mums, she was Nigerian aswell.Some of the biggest problems ive had with people have been West Indians.People are people at the end of the day, anyone who still holds these prejudice thoughts either side SERIOUSLY are just ignorant.Not to say I dont like to buss jokes here and there though lol.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These kinda feelings and thoughts are all long now, its 2007.I dont give a f*ck about a black man unless he is a kool dude.Imagine me there rallying for black peeps and its a black person that ends up killing me, f*ck that.1 of my best friends is Nigerian, when my sisters were at Primary school my mum became close with 1 of the other kids mums, she was Nigerian aswell.Some of the biggest problems ive had with people have been West Indians.People are people at the end of the day, anyone who still holds these prejudice thoughts either side SERIOUSLY are just ignorant.Not to say I dont like to buss jokes here and there though lol.
real talk

real talk
Thats it

some of u are going like the beef between the africans an caribbeans is that serious its just a big culture division.
For realI can't remember the last time i see some proper beef between 'africans' and jamaicans purely because of their race.But it does give me joke how 'africans' go on about "YEA BUT YOU CAME FROM AFRICA" every time this argument comes up..You came from monkeys.

i never said caribbeansjamaicans. y r they so angry? and y do british/caribbeans feel to talk in sum yard accent wen they get vex? do they think dat wud make man scared/intimidate man lol *imagines sum1 raised in england randomly start talkin in sum aff accent if der beef*
cos when our parents are vex with us they talk yard simple as that
Like what Face Off said, that what happens and we can because its OUR accents that we can use, like a indian whos born here and speaks more english but can speak indian in certian situations, ya simi?

I think it is funny though. I mean, most groups of black people will be mixed up of affs and Windies. Girls who are greek or turkish always have a best friend thats from the other side, its jokes and the indians and pakistanis always talk to eachother and get with eachother too.

i never said caribbeansjamaicans. y r they so angry? and y do british/caribbeans feel to talk in sum yard accent wen they get vex? do they think dat wud make man scared/intimidate man lol *imagines sum1 raised in england randomly start talkin in sum aff accent if der beef*
i think this as well.them detached jamaicans who feel they can jump into the culture because it seems cool and they go on holiday there once every couple years
Then they get called forigners

if u didnt grow up in dat enviroment u wudnt understandbut yeh like carpe sed or whoeva it was, carribeans have gained there own identity dat needs 2 b respected

if u didnt grow up in dat enviroment u wudnt understandbut yeh like carpe sed or whoeva it was, carribeans have gained there own identity dat needs 2 b respected
That is all that needs to be understood. Its like if a black Jamaican, says he's not African, therefore he must have Slave Mentality, coz he don't agree with Africans. Slavery means today black caribbeans people cannot think for themselves, I get it now.

But wasn't it the affs who caught and sold the slaves for guns and didn't give a sh*t anyway? Wasn't it the affs who sold their own children to white people for guns and didn't give a sh*t anyway? Wasn't it affs who were saying on a number of programmes about the slave trade that it was a good thing anyway? Am I right?

But wasn't it the affs who caught and sold the slaves for guns and didn't give a sh*t anyway? Wasn't it the affs who sold their own children to white people for guns and didn't give a sh*t anyway? Wasn't it affs who were saying on a number of programmes about the slave trade that it was a good thing anyway? Am I right?
seeing as its the people who came to look for the slaves in the first place who put this word out, you would be quite dim to believe everything you've heard coming from them

evry nation or group has there own identity and many grow up speaking there native languages and english,its just because jamaicans are longer established in this country.

Also, the Indians ( non muslims) and pakistanis (muslims) have been beefing for longer, but why? Because of religion? Also, why did the greeks and turks start beefing and for how long?
sorry but....ARE YOU A f*ckING RETARD??there are indian muslims an pakistani non-muslimsthe greek turk beef was explained on the first page its all over cyprus it was a greek ting then turks invaded now its split north/turk south/greek certain people got bumped out of property etc an now they jus hate eachother(however the real reason i fink is turks hate greeks cos there gash are much choonger an ther gash come like the mandem and greeks hate turks cos there men are more hench an greeks men dress like battyboys...but that beside the point)allow the nonsence jeeeeeeeez!

Bare Jafricans aswelltheres 1 chick calles Keisha Goodahz, shes at all the bashment dances speaking patois, dutty whining etc but shes from Congo and her real name is sumin no1 can pronouncethats y i dont really check 4 all the hostility cuz it results in certain ppl mainly africans being ashamed in where they cum fromits only just recently been considered 'cool' 2 b africanall these years i thought Broadwater Farm was full of yardies, its only wen world cup reach i see bare ghana man repping an 1 yute i asked him where hes from he said nigeria and st lousia wtf? u cant even spell St Lucia and ur from there?black ppl hav cussed eachother 4 time its in our nature, we will sit and cuss my nans tits wen she aint listening, but no lie, sum times wen the banter goes on i feel like there are certain man who actually beleive sum of the f*ckery they cum out with

WHY DO AFRICANS & WEST INDIANS HATE/DISLIKE EACH OTHER?[
The ones that do, are still allowing their minds to be enslaved by the white slave owners and have not been educated properly, but they will give silly, ridiculous excuses to try and explain away why they have this dislike for each other.