Anyone do martial arts?

L

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those kind of things are for people below average height.p*ssy.
lol, well im 5'9 so meeh. ---->
biggrin.gif Is that it?!*Crosses Carpe off list*
i make up for it in every other dept? :D
I know but still!
ok maybe 5'10? wht does it matter anyways.. u heightist. :D how tall are you if ur 6'8 then yeah ur off my list too.

lol @ people saying do ufc like man can walk into any center and just say "Do you teach UFC?". But still I get what the people saying it mean. If you wanna be an all round fighter and get decent cardio, the best thing to do is learn a decent stand up fighting style mixed with a decent ground fighting style so technically that would be classed as MMA together. But the main thing about learning a ground style of fighting is that in a street fighting situation chances are it will be dangerous taking the fight to the ground for so many reasons.To be honest things like Taekwondo may look good, but if fancy spins is your thing you mite as well do ballay. For overall fitness and body conditioning included with the abilty to f*ck someone up with serious damage, then muay thai is the one.

My new girlfriend done Karate (black belt) and Tae Kwon Doe and Judo til she was 17, shes now 21! shes got trophys for all 3 styles! She's put me into a few locks while play fighting. Its not about being shook of ya girlfriend though!!
reckon u can ave her up 1 on 1 deathmatch?
If i proper switched and went in swinging yeah, but if she propa switched and i was ok i'd get murked! i've saw sum vids of her fighting she comes with sum tiger knee's and shaolin moves!

I used to do Karate and some bollocks called Aikeedo (sp) which was taught to me in primary school and was all about disabling your opponent without harming them...WTF!Got to blue in karate and Green in the other.But in a street fight none of that business gets used.