Black Gays in south london

DINKY

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio Raheem
while were there with the off jokes i thought of one the other day but cba to find stabilos thread ,it goes sumthin like thiswhat are the bbc going to call there urban cooking channel on digital?1 eggstra

Boy I 've known about young black gay men in Brixton from about 17. One guy who used to own a radio station Supreme 96.1fm told me everything and pointed out a few people who did it. White middleclass men who live in brixton (yes there are rich people in Brixton) f*ck them, some of them man ain't even gay but do it for the money.They earn alot and will drive decent cars, they will take hard drugs and vodka so they don't feel the pain.

Guest Radio Raheem
Boy I 've known about young black gay men in Brixton from about 17. One guy who used to own a radio station Supreme 96.1fm told me everything and pointed out a few people who did it. White middleclass men who live in brixton (yes there are rich people in Brixton) f*ck them, some of them man ain't even gay but do it for the money.They earn alot and will drive decent cars, they will take hard drugs and vodka so they don't feel the pain.
biggrin.gif

was walking down one road with my friend few weeks ago, just off seven sisters about to get on the 144... then we clocked these 2 guys just openly walking down the street, holding hands, middle of tottenham like it was nothing..it's crazy, you wouldn't expect to see that in these kinda places.. it's all over the place now biggrin.gif

was walking down one road with my friend few weeks ago, just off seven sisters about to get on the 144... then we clocked these 2 guys just openly walking down the street, holding hands, middle of tottenham like it was nothing..it's crazy, you wouldn't expect to see that in these kinda places.. it's all over the place now biggrin.gif
144 dont go nowhere near seven sisters :D

144 dont go nowhere near seven sisters :D
tryna inplicate ur ends into itdont have it