What is the most offensive thing someone has ever said to you?

Flat Eric

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the most offensive but kinda annoyed me...at my old work place i was chattin to some bird she was rather posh and she we was talkin bout GCSEs and i told her i got 9 A-C'sand she went 'realllllly?' like REAL shocked, like she was expectin me to say 2 E's and a U

Guest Badman Jones
lol at how this thread has turned out.Ashman, don't feel too bad about not getting the TFL job now. You probably would of been laid off in a few months.
TFL is a minor.I am on disability now.More money thanks to TFL turning me down.Levels Pat, levels.

or maybe she can jus write how she feels on the net and then coherently when its an examjust a guess
Yep agree with Durrty.By the way Ash she wrote '2' instead of 'to' not 'two'.Just to educate your waste brain.

Guest Radio Raheem
TFL is a minor.I am on disability now.More money thanks to TFL turning me down.Levels Pat, levels.
Yeah but thats not realyl an accomplishment, all you gonna be doing the rest of your life is sponging from hard working NORMAL people. You really did fail @ life.

Guest Badman Jones
Yeah but thats not realyl an accomplishment, all you gonna be doing the rest of your life is sponging from hard working NORMAL people. You really did fail @ life.
I haven't failed at life.How have I failed.I'm, getting paid.Levels Janine, Levels.

Guest Radio Raheem
Talking about sponges..Better then sponges who wash cars in tescos car park.Levels Roy, Levels.
Nobody is proud of you, my aunt is proud of my little cousin doing hsi paper round, are your family proud of you raising a family in squalor? Mums a psyco and dads a wasteman, perfect.

Guest Badman Jones
Nobody is proud of you, my aunt is proud of my little cousin doing hsi paper round, are your family proud of you raising a family in squalor? Mums a psyco and dads a wasteman, perfect.
I done a paper round when I was 12.I just dumped the newspapers in peoples bins.Levels Phillip, Levels.

Guest Radio Raheem
I done a paper round when I was 12.I just dumped the newspapers in peoples bins.Levels Phillip, Levels.
Will you ever be on the property ladder?Will you have a nice pension?

Thing is they're not living in squalor because they abuse the system. Then rather than buy their son some toys or a book with their illegally/immorally earned funds they go out and buy PS3.They have no shame.